Spells and gem stones

I made a anxiety be gone spell jar and left it on my cabinet over night , when I put the stones gems in they were at the bottom of the spell jar jar is about 3 inches tall , next morning all stones at the top ? No one touched it / any ideas I was very happy could that be an affirmation ? Mandy xxxxx

7 Likes

Well, Miss Amanda, if thing happen or move unexpectedly, perhaps some entity is trying to communicate with you. Sound silly, but try meditating on the issue.
How exciting!
Garnet

7 Likes

Interesting! Are you sure no one messed with it or accidentally dropped it?

If no one did, I’d definitely do some divination and see what’s going on. If you don’t feel anything malicious, I’d say it could be the energy at work as the jar traps the anxious energy you feel.

7 Likes

I don’t feel anything malicious no , absolutely no one touched it , thank you xx

6 Likes

It’s very exciting ! Been having a few things happen this week ! Xxx

6 Likes

I’ve had that happen before. Actually recently with a serpentine crystal. A lot of people say that it’s the crystals vibration. I’m not sure how I feel about that answer. But I’ve had it happen a few times. My answer was that I needed to work with that particular stone. Yours may be different. I don’t think there’s a perfect answer.

4 Likes

HealingCrystalsForYou.com

High Crystal Energy Stones: Meaning & Use Of High Vibration Crystals

Crystal Energy is strong within high vibration crystals. Want to put this powerful energy to work in your life? Use this high vibration power to enhance yo
Crystal energy is the power that crystals naturally give off and that you are able to use to heal yourself.

Some crystals have higher frequencies , and their strong energy fields can be used to raise your personal vibration.
Many of the stones with the highest vibrations are rare minerals.
But by combining one of the rare minerals with other more common high energy stones, you can create an amazing result.

Herkimer Diamonds and Moldavite are two of a group of high frequency crystals that are easy to obtain, and these specific stones are of a very high frequency.

You can use them to assist you to raise your vibration.

This raising of your vibration may allow you to make contact with beings from other dimensions and also spirits in the higher realms.
This article goes on to explain increasing your Psychic Powers and Gifts.
Run on over to this sight, it’s quite interesting.
Garnet

5 Likes

Hey I have Herkimer diamond and Moldavite :grin: I’m thinking about giving one away but I’m not sure yet lol I did a giveaway last year for the Yule season. I might do another one but a smaller prize.

5 Likes