Spells8 and Infinate Roots Coven

Each of you as well as Spells8 is a blessing! I have been welcomed very warmly, and answers to my post were always kind, informative and supportive. I have been on other “wicca boards” and never experienced this kind of feeling of being where I need to be. I will forever be grateful to you as I continue my journey. Blessed Be.

13 Likes

@kathryn24
Lovely girl, it is we who are grateful for you! You will bring new enthusiasm and ideas.
New blood → new birth.
Blessed be
Garnet

9 Likes

@kathryn24 i 2nd @Garnet 's comment. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

We are honored to have u here. We like u have also been on those boards and felt the same disconnect. Everyone here is very personable and approachable. U will not be met with hatred, anger, or bigotry. Even tho we have people from all walks of life and paths everyone is treated with respect. And u dont have to agree with everyone. But everyone is still treated with kindness here. Its refreshing.

Welcome home sister. Many blessings to you.

9 Likes

I’m so glad you feel welcome here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of my goals as a moderator (I can’t speak for others, of course) is to make sure that everyone here feels supported in the journey in whatever way they need. I’m glad that’s happening for you here!

7 Likes

Merry meet @kathryn24 and yes!!! I know how you feel and agree - it’s such a blessing this community and I am happy to be part of it and now that you are too!
Blessed be! :brown_heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@kathryn24

I am so grateful you have found your way to us! It’s such a blessing to have you here, welcome home :infinite_roots: sister! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

We’re glad to have you here! It’s always fun to speak to someone new!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Greetings @kathryn24!

You are so kind and thoughtful to take the time to reach out and spread the love- thank you so much for this really heartfelt message, Kathryn! :heart:

It makes me so happy to hear that you feel welcomed here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve also found that it’s rare to find places like this on the web- coming into the forum always feels like coming home! It’s people like you who make it such a warm and friendly place to be :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

Lots of love and many blessings to you! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.