📖 Spells8 Book Club I (Oct 16 - Nov 6)

Loved that book :heart: enjoyyyyyy!

2 Likes

:grey_exclamation: This reading period is now CLOSED :grey_exclamation:

Well done to all witchy readers! :clap: Whether you have finished your book or not, feel free to head on over to:

:memo: Spells8 Book Club I - Readers’ Review

The new discussion thread is a place to share your thoughts, get some new recommendations, and swap discoveries you found in your book! :open_book:

3 Likes

@BryWisteria I want to join but I may not participate too much until winter sets in… I have a LOT on my plate right now and find I am falling asleep just trying to finish my bedtime read. I would love to read everyone’s thoughts on the books… it might help me prioritize my book list. Thanks

5 Likes

No worries at all, @Berta! :grin: Reading periods last for 3 weeks with a 1 week review period between sessions- you are very welcome jump in at any point, whenever you have the time! :raised_hands:

As for book reviews- I think you may have already found them, but for anyone else looking to enjoy some book reviews there are some located in:

As book club continues, all review posts that are part of the club will be listed in the Book Club FAQ post to make them easier to find! :+1:

Happy reading, reviewing, and blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

This reading session is closed. Please share any new posts in the current Book Club reading session.