šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club IX (Jul 23 - Aug 20)

Can I put in the guidebook that came with my new tarot cards? Otherwise, Iā€™m never going to find time to read it. LOL. Itā€™s a full-fledged book, not a little white one. Thanks!

11 Likes

Absolutely, @Amethyst! :+1: Iā€™ve seen some pretty impressive books come with tarot decks- I know they can be quite a good read! :grin: Enjoy your tarot book :heart:

10 Likes

Thank you, love! This is a chonk of a book so Iā€™d say it counts. LOL!

10 Likes

I like all the book entries ideas!

I wasnā€™t sure which book to choose but a recent conversation with Pedro in the Forum made me think of this book and I have and only read a few pages in the past. ā€œThe Doctrine and Ritual of High Magicā€ by Eliphas LĆ©vi.

Happy reading!

11 Likes

If it was the discussion about LBRP and Ceremonial Magick in Wicca- that was really interesting! :star_struck: It sounds like your book will have some more insights about High Magick- I hope you enjoy it and find some interesting wisdom there, @Francisco. Happy reading! :open_book: :sparkles:

11 Likes

Yes that one too! But it was actually this topic: A 360Ā° tradition change - #12 by Francisco I will be embarking on that journey with you @pedros10 ! :+1:

8 Likes

I see! Wishing you both the best on your journeys into exploring other types of ceremonial magick @Francisco and @Pedros10- may you what you seek in your books! Enjoy :open_book: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I wanted to share this passage from Anatomy of a Witch, I think itā€™s beautifulā€¦

11 Likes

Thatā€™s very nice! Looks like itā€™s going to be a good book!

6 Likes

Well thatā€™s just the best possible way to start a book titled ā€œAnatomy of Witchā€- what a perfect poem! :heart_eyes: Thanks so much for sharing that @Rowan- I honestly love every single line of this one :heart:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely true and beautifully written!!!

6 Likes

I just changed my book but is that ok? @BryWisteria Iā€™ve found one that will throw you all through a loop!!! I canā€™t wait to leave the review!!!

5 Likes

Amethyst - Thats it today is the day, I am going to stay dedicated to my Spells8 Book Club!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Oh no, I missed this one! With everything going on, it completely slipped my mind!

I will join the next barring anymore life events.

7 Likes

Absolutely okay, @Christina4 :grin::+1: Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your review- I hope you enjoy the book!

Loving your spirit, @Jeannie1- hope youā€™re having fun reading! :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No worries at all, @Susurrus- this session ends on Friday, so the next session (starting next Friday, August 27th) is right around the corner! Do you have a book in mind? :books::blush:

6 Likes

Actually, I do! I have a couple really, itā€™s just a matter of opening them to read them. :joy:

5 Likes

I know that feeling. Iā€™ve not opened the book I chose since I posted Iā€™d be reading itā€¦

May go rogue and pick something else last minute :rofl:

5 Likes

Hi everyone. Just pulled out an old copy of ā€˜Silverā€™s spells for protectionā€™.
(Silver RavenWolf)
It was in a box that I hadnā€™t unpacked since 2004. Guess what, the copy- right date was 2004 and I never read it. Shame on me, but I will now.

5 Likes

I have several books I bought but havenā€™t got about to reading. Itā€™s a thing for readers to do. We hoard books like dragons hoard gold!

4 Likes

I know the feeling well @Susurrus- sometimes the first page is the hardest one to read! :joy: But I hope after you get started the books will keep you hooked right until the last page :blush:

Going rogue is allowed! :laughing: As someone who often gets distracted from a book by another book, I say follow your heart and read whatever youā€™d like @IrisW :grin::+1:

Thatā€™s awesome- great find, @Garnet! :heart: Iā€™ve gone ahead and added you to the list. I hope you enjoy Silverā€™s Spells for Protection! :open_book:

I love everything about this :dragon_face: :books: :laughing:

6 Likes