📖 Spells8 Book Club VII (May 14 - Jun 11)

I made it to Chapter 3 of my book yesterday. I sat on the back porch with my dogs & read for a little bit. So far I like it! But it’s also early still. :rofl:

4 Likes

Happy for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for me I just began reading my book yesterday and I am already at page 55 :hushed: didn’t know I could read that much :joy::rofl:. I am happy though, cause this book is the real deal and so informative. Loving every bit of this book.

4 Likes

I love those times when you read more than you originally thought you would. :heart:

4 Likes

Bright blessings,
Hi witches the book I am reading os Moon Divination For Todays Woman by Cassansra Eason The moon might have been worship by ancient civilizations but cannot have any Revance to the modern home and work the juggling of career life and all the demands of family friends and partners? Yes it can Cassandra Jason the noted author of the broadcaster of psychic phenomena ruins taro and other forms of divination has created a method of her missing the forces of the moon to your natural intuition. It will help the hardest housewife the office grudge the struggling student and even that embattled grandmother. The system is simply explain inexpensive and definitely does not dabble with demons! In six weeks you can learn your moontime future!
Happy Read! I am ready to learn! I am so excited!
Mery Part
Jeannie

5 Likes

It sounds like a book loaded with magickal wisdom and history- so glad you’re enjoying it so far @Liisa! :open_book: :blush: I can’t wait to hear what you think of the second part focusing on spells and potions. Hopefully you’ll find some wonderful new additions to your spellwork collection! :two_hearts:

That sounds lovely @Susurrus- congrats on getting to chapter 3! :clap: I hope you continue to enjoy it :blush:

Wow, @NickWick- that is impressive, I can tell you are loving it! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on it- sounds like a very useful read! :open_book:

Awesome @Jeannie1! I’ve added you to the reading list- sounds like you found a great book! :star_struck: Enjoy it and happy reading! :sparkles:

8 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: :memo: Spells8 Book Club VII - Readers’ Reviews!

Thus book seems very interesting @fabian it somethingni would very much like to know more about :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: cant wait to hear your feed pack on this book…

8 Likes

I added another book, Midsummer Night’s Mischief. I should be able to finish it before deadline. LOL. Thanks muchly!

8 Likes

@Amethyst is it part of the Wiccan Sleuth series that you had mentioned? I have started reading Tending Brigid’s Flame. I looking to strengthen my connection with her & my practice. I just don’t think I will be able to finish it by the end of this Book Club, so I will add it to the next one.

7 Likes

Yeppers! It’s part one of the Wiccan Wheel Mysteries. I’m really hoping it’s good. Not that I need another series to collect but that it represents Wiccans well, you know?

And okay, I’d like more books. Hee! I just need more time to read them all!

5 Likes

Oh! I will have to look into that one. I have a couple of books on Brigid & Irish Paganism & Celtic Paganism. I wouldn’t mind reading the Wiccan Wheel Mysteries though! A change of pace that it sounds like I would enjoy. I will have to put it on my Book Wishlist on Amazon & Google.

6 Likes

I don’t know about Google but it was cheap on Amazon when I bought it, two bucks! That’s what caught my attention. Then again that was a week or so ago, the sale might be off. I hope you get it for that price!

6 Likes

I will go check now & let you know! Thank you so much! I love mysteries.

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

I just got it for my Kindle, $0.99! Thank you so much! I can’t wait, now I have it with me wherever I go & need to pass some time!

5 Likes

Whoot! I hope it’s good. Have fun with it!

5 Likes

“Midsummer Night’s Mischief” sounds absolutely perfect for this time of year, @Amethyst- nice choice! I can’t believe Midsummer/Litha is just a few weeks away! :sun: :tada:

And nice get, @Susurrus- that’s an amazing price! I hope you enjoy the book :open_book: :blush:

5 Likes

I was so excited that it was for $0.99! I never get that lucky!

5 Likes

I’m glad you went and looked! It’s always fun to see what’s cheap to read.

4 Likes

Friendly reminder time!

:grey_exclamation: The current reading period will end in one week :grey_exclamation:

A Reader’s Review post will appear in the forums in one week for everyone to share their thoughts and see what other coven members were reading.

I hope everyone is enjoying their reading so far! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s thoughts and learning about new books next week :books: :blush:

Happy reading and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes