šŸ“– Spells8 Book Club XI (Oct 1 - Oct 29)

Congrats on finishing your book, @Susurrus! It sounds like it was a good one for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As soon as the Readersā€™ Reviews posts is launched (this Friday) Iā€™ll move this in there. Thanks so much for sharing your review! :heart:

I hope your next book will be just as good (or maybe even better- go for 10/10! haha) for you. Blessed reading! :books::sparkles:

5 Likes

I have been reading my book :books: is it okay if I join inn? I apologize I have not participated in the book club lately! I took some time to myself! But I would like to participate. If thatā€™s okay with you guys! I have been reading and have half of my book read. I am sorta a slow reader! Donā€™t tell anyone! I have been reading the same book for a while know!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Hello @Jeannie1!

Yes- you are absolutely welcome to join in Book Club! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have actually picked the perfect time too- while this session is ending today, the next session of Book Club will begin next Friday (November 5th).

If youā€™re far enough in your book that youā€™d like to leave a book review for it now, you are welcome to! Otherwise please feel free to join in for the session next week :blush:

Looking forward to reading with you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Today marks the end of this reading period!

A discussion will soon open up in the forum for everyone to share their thoughts and swap book reviews :open_book:

Please keep an eye on the forums for the soon-to-appear post! :eyes:

:exclamation: The few wonderful reviews already posted here have since been re-homed in the Readersā€™ Reviews post to make them easier to find!

tumblr_mcfqj603fq1rfjowdo1_500
Gif from Wifflegif

Didnā€™t finish your book or just got started ? No worries!

Feel free to share your thoughts so far and chime in on the reviews that your fellow coven members have shared. You may find a recommendation for a new book! :open_book:

After a one-week review period, the next reading session will begin: Next Friday, November 5th . Feel free to continue reading your current book into the next session or start a brand new book at that time!

Happy reading and reviewing! :books::blush:

5 Likes

This reading session has closed- thanks for joining in! If you have a book review to share, please do so in the open Readerā€™s Review post. Any other non-review posts can be shared in the current Book Club reading session or the Book Club FAQ.