Spirit board

So this is my spirit board that I made and I actually just finished last night and it’s just for visual right now I’m a little uneasy about using it so but I hope you like it!

13 Likes

How nice! I love the shape!

8 Likes

@tasha89 I agree with @Amethyst, I love the shape of it also! You did a wonderful job making it!

I would make sure that you cleanse it even though you made it, if you are still uneasy it never hurts to cleanse it & your pendulum before using them for any type of divination or working with spirits. Then cleanse it again when you are finished. You may not have to continue doing that and will be able to cleanse it whenever you feel it needs it, but to start with, I would cleanse it before each use along with cleansing the space where you are using it. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

You did a great job! I love it!

7 Likes

It looks great! I think you did a wonderful job :waning_gibbous_moon:

What makes you uneasy about using it?

7 Likes

I j
Just want to make sure that I’m comfortable enough with myself as well as the board so nothing can go wrong I feel like I want to be as prepared as possible and thank you all for liking it so much!

8 Likes

Beautiful spirit board, @tasha89- I like the detail of the moon and stars in the middle! :astrology_moon: Adds a very pretty touch to the board :sparkles:

Good luck with using it- may it serve you well! :raised_hands:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.