Spiritual Guides vs Spiritual Spouse

So, just need to make sure you’re doing the basics entering in to the astral projection or lucid dreaming - grounding, setting intention, protection, then with your Shielding, @Intentional_Witch tell me which ones below you’re most interested in or drawn to for this purpose and I can give you information on how to shield with them for your purpose (in my opinion):

1. Shielding using crystals
    1. Shielding using herbs & plants
    1. Shielding using visualization
    1. Shielding using mantra meditation
    1. Shielding through relaxation
    1. Shielding through grounding
    1. Shielding by wearing a protection necklace/bracelet
    1. Shielding through veiling
    1. Shielding through smudging
    1. Shielding through self reflection
    1. Shielding using a protection jar
      :brown_heart:
4 Likes

Shielding I am currently using is crystals, herbs and plant inside and outside my home, I wear Labradorite, tourmaline, black onyx and hematite and Tigers eye daily, I smudge myself and my home regularly, visualizing relaxation and grounding is done daily. The 2 that are new to me are self reflection and a protection jar. I’ve use spell jars regularly so that won’t be hard to implement. Thank you for these suggestions it is very much appreciated. I have a necklace that’s made of an abalone shell with the tree of life. Blessings to you

5 Likes

Welp, I learned something new today! :sweat_smile: I had no idea what a spirit spouse was and now I do. Thank you!

4 Likes

And I think your spirit spouse may very well be part of our scared contracts and present themselves when we make the choices that align with that path choice.

4 Likes

Labradorite is one of my personal favs

5 Likes

Blessings to you. Well you’ve found me. We can be crazy together.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.