Spiritually Intuitive since 13

Lisa here…so excited to have been led to Spells8. Knowledge is key for me, so I intend to learn and share all I can. My intuition has always been my guide. Love to y’all.
NAMASTE

8 Likes

Merry meet @SpirituallyLisa! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. Have you found your way through the Spells8 Courses? They are great & have a lot of information. Welcome to the coven forum :infinite_roots:! If you have any questions feel free to ask & someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Peek at the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! April 26th :deciduous_tree: for the goings-on this week. There will be a new challenge posted tomorrow. Those are fun & you learn so much from them as well.

I look forward to speaking with you soon! Blessed Be :star2:

8 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome @SpirituallyLisa .
I’m Rowan and I’m in South Carolina. I’ll add to @Siofra warm and informative welcome by saying if you have any questions you can look to the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Or just reach out to any of us here. :infinite_roots:
Blessed Be and Welcome Again,

9 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: My name is also Lisa :grin: I’m an eclectic Witch and a Norse pagan from Scotland :heartpulse: It awesome to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have found the right place for learning with all of these amazing people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you need any thing at all just ask :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Meet meet @SpirituallyLisa it’s very nice to meet you I am NickWick. Nice of you to join us.

8 Likes

Hi Lisa! I’m Amethyst, from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: Can’t wait to learn with you! I hope to chat with you soon!

6 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @SpirituallyLisa! :heart:

Wishing you a warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven- make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some helpful links, so I’ll just chime in to let you know you are very welcome to join in the weekly activities (such as Thursday tea group rituals, the book club, and challenges). All current happenings are listed in the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post that Siofra kindly shared! :scroll:

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the coven. We are all learning and growing together her :deciduous_tree: :heart:

It’s a pleasure to meet you- Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Blessed be and welcome @SpirituallyLisa . We are a world wide group of mostly same thing people, if not, that’s OK too.
Diversity enriches life’s experience. But there is no ugliness here. It’s like the old Bambi movie where his mom tells him "If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.’
We welcome your thoughts and questions, and will do our best to answer them. You’re gonna like it here.
Warmest welcome, Garnet

6 Likes