Splendid Sunday

Hello everyone! I’m Alicia! Hope everyone is having a splendid Sunday!

11 Likes

Good evening & welcome to the forum! Im Siofra_Strega one of the moderators within the forum.

Its grwat to meet you & I look forward to chatting woth you more! Is there anything that you are particularly interested in?

Tomorrow morning there will be a new Merry Meet Monday post about what is happening in the forum & witchy world at large! Its a great place to meet & chit chat with other members.

For reference Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 5 - 11 :full_moon: is the one from this past week.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or to ask any questions! Someone will be along to help point you in the right direction :hugs:

:infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Welcome @alicia13 :heart: and to you, too!

7 Likes

Hi Alicia… Welcome to the forum…

7 Likes

@yolande1 Thank You!

6 Likes

@Melora_Fae Thank You!

7 Likes

Just learning more about the things I love and am excited to connect with others that find joy and peace in the same things I do! Thank you !! :smiley:

6 Likes

Merry meet @alicia13,

Wishing you a warm welcome! I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel. Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :blush:

Thank you so much! Wishing you a very blessed Monday :heart:

Love and Light!

6 Likes

Hello Alicia and welcome to Spells8! :heart:

I’m a bit late since it’s now Monday but yes, I had a wonderful Sunday! :blush: My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here on the forum. It’s nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @alicia13

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. And I hope you had a splendid Sunday too! Mine was very busy but good too! I’m so glad your path has led you here to us. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @alicia13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re wanting to learn! I’m gonna point out the Courses here in case you haven’t found them. They’re chock full of good information for you to start your studying with!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Thank you so very much! I absolutely love it here!! :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that, Alicia- I hope you continue to enjoy and that you are finding everything you are looking for (and more)! :blush::books:

Lots of love and blessed be! :heart:

5 Likes

@alicia13 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

6 Likes

I think that is all super amazing!! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.