Starting a new Journey

One Month ago I had an accident that was serious to me. It opened my eyes and I was searching for myself. My 10 year old daughter showed me wicca, her crystals helped me heal.
I now explore and learn my wicca side divination with my first set of cards. I hope to become healthy soon mentally and physically.

13 Likes

Surrounding you with love and light

5 Likes

Welcome, elizabeth18! Sending you love and light that you may soon find the good health you seek. :hugs: We have the Energy Exchange Circle - 2021 Wiki and I can add your health needs to it, if you would like.

Everyone here is warm and wonderful. I hope you find it as welcoming as I did when I joined. They were able to walk with me when I finally embraced Wicca and they all have amazing information about the craft - each with their own specialties. :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome, nice to have you amongst us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: may your journey be a happy one. You are definitely at the right place :hugs: sending you Love and Light.

6 Likes

Hello @elizabeth18, welcome to the forum! First of all, I hope you’re feeling better and are on the mend. I’m glad your daughter was there for you, it sounds as if she’s a special little girl.

Let me show you around. LOL. First of all, check out the Courses set up here. They can really get you started along your path. Check out our Activities for things to do with the group. Group tea times on Thursdays is a really good way to start because it’s magic but it’s basically making a cup of tea. You’re the one who makes it magic.

Keeping an eye out for @TheTravelWitch’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News is a great way to keep involved in all the activities and know what’s going on. They’re like our own little newspaper that @TheTravelWitch works hard on.

I see Sir @praecog29 has already pointed you to his Energy Exchange, that’s been a big help to people and helps us stay involved in each other’s lives. If you have any problems, just pop up and ask and someone will help.

Hope to see you on the Forum soon!

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. As others have pointed out, the courses are wonderful and a great source of information. I learned so much and had fun doing so! There are a lot of great topics, so feel free to jump into the conversation. Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. I have made some great friends here. Make use of the Energy Exchange. It is very helpful & @praecog29 does a great job running it. @Amethyst pointed out the articles that are pretty helpful and interesting to join also. I hope to talk to you soon in the forum!

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @elizabeth18! :heart:

I’m so sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad to hear you are on the path of healing and that you have the support of your daughter :pray: It sounds like she is a very positive presence in your life! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are blessed to have you join us- Kasie and others have shared some great resources here in the forum. Please make yourself at home!

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank so much, I’m healing better everyday. I would love to interact in the circle please I appreciate all the kinds words I hope to learn from everyone something new.

5 Likes

I added you to the latest exchange circle entry (Feb 13th) and to the wiki. I hope you find the healing you seek. Congrats on your new journey into the craft.

4 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words they help alot, yesterday was a busy day. I spoke to my Dr. And I’m 95% healed, I’m released for light work duty I feel great and energized. I spoke to my manager and I’m set to work Monday, I’m so excited I’m filled with positive energy. Life is good and I’m learning everyday something new with Spells8 and everyone that shares. Hope everyone is as energized and full of life Blessed Be.

6 Likes

That is wonderful news. :star2: Thank you for the update. Happy to have you with us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Elizabeth18,
I am glad that you are doing better and found us here on spells 8. i am always here for you to support you! Sending you LIGHT
I am going to light a candle tonight so I can send LOVE your way!
I cant imagine what it is like to have to lay in bed all day. But then you are taught that you can be healed and that you are a very strong person.
I try to meditate everyday and ground myself. I have a journal I have not written in it for like a week but I really want to have better habits and so I am going to do a road opener spell. It is supposed to help with any blockages.
You can try the road opener spell too it is a really good one.
Blessed be
Jeannie

4 Likes

That’s great @elizabeth18! I’m glad you’re better!

3 Likes

How did the return to work go? Wishing you peace and continued healing.

4 Likes