Starting on my Path as an art witch

Hello My name is Laura But every one call’s me Liska. I’m from Albuquerque New Mexico. I’m a Mother of Three girls and a disabled retired Veteran. I have been researching for about a year now. I’m working on the art with path. I love crafting and (Especially Crocheting). Even before I realized I was a witch I had always put love and thoughts of protection into my work. I never thought about or heard anything about an art witch, Until a friend of mine were talking and she brought it to my attention. She told me that I was an art witch. I Immediately Bergan researching about it and learning about the path of the Art witch. And every thing about it just resonated with me. Wile researching I happened upon this website and Loved all the info I was reading. I wanted to learn more so I became a member so now here I am. I Hope to be able to connect with other art witches and learn more about the practice.

10 Likes

Hi! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, USA. I have 3 children and my youngest is my daughter. I love to craft and I crochet & knit too! I keep to the easier patterns for a while before I learn something new. Right now I am learning to use the circular needles while making a hat.

Everyone here is great. We all support each other and are willing to help with whatever you need. Someone will have or find an answer for you if you ask. If you want to share something that you have learned, feel free to do so and select the topic when you make the post.

I hope you have a great night! Blessed Be!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you @Liska (Liska)! :heart:

Thank you for the lovely introduction- blessings to you and your friend for helping you find your way here. You are very welcome in the forums!

Art is such a wonderful medium for magick. Creating things with deep meaning is a great way to express yourself while making the world a brighter and more colorful place :art::sparkles:

If you have a website or shop, feel free to make a post and share your treasures in Recommendations. Art is a hot topic in the forums! You might enjoy the Art Witch Discussion or taking a peek at some of the projects made in the previous Creative Crafting Challenge.

Make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! We all love to share and learn with one another :books::blush:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Hi @Liska! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! You’ll find just about every type of witch here, but there are certainly a lot of crafty witches here. I hope you’ll share something crafty you’ve made! I look forward to chatting with you.

4 Likes

Hey and welcome! I’m a newbie too and an art witch :slight_smile: (oil painting). This site is sooooo full of information and a lot to take in and everyone is so nice!
See you around the forum and happy creating!

5 Likes

Hi Liska! Thank you for your service. My dad is 95 and was a pilot in the Navy (WWi) He was young entering the military and the war ended before he was sent overseas. He likes to say he had an ‘easy War’ but he is haunted by lost friends. He is my own Captain America and I love him to pieces. I am so glad you have joined us. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Can’t wait to see your art!!! :slight_smile: :heart: :two_hearts: :heart:

3 Likes

Greetings @Liska and welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:
Sometimes I saw fellow witches kind of struggling on finding their path. My response to them has been, to not worry about it. Things will come naturally, to not label their practice, to just be for the benefit of others. I’m a strong believer on making a positive, strong impact in the life of others.

5 Likes

Hi Liska! Welcome!!

If you want to change your nickname to @liska so you can use it, let us know!

Thanks for your introduction! Art and Witchcraft are all about being resourceful so they go hand in hand. Make sure to check out these lessons for inspiration!

6 Likes

Oh that would be great.

6 Likes

i have a face book page if you want to take a look there. it is just look for
rainbow fox creations.

5 Likes

Continuing on my comment @Liska now officially @Liska, is that the kind of witch; for example: Green Witch, Hedge Witch, etc… it comes natural, in your case as a Witch that loves art. Not only that, besides of the love on painting and crafting. In putting in your art, positive intentions for the good to others. For me that’s awesome, as I stated before, you’re making a positive impact in the life of a person with your Magick. With your art, as a Art Witch. That’s the job of all of us in our path, to bless and give hope to those in need.

3 Likes

Welcome Liska! I’m Christina from New York. I have four kids. I have family in New Mexico. My brother lives near Rolins. But, I’m glad you found your path :slightly_smiling_face: Anyway, it’s nice to have you here.
Blessed be! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

@Francisco. After Christmas sale! I bought a new sketch book / book of mirrors!

6 Likes

Lisa, welcome to the community! I’m sure you wi find loads of artsy stuff here. You’ll fit right in.

6 Likes

Thats gorgeous! Awesome find for yourself! I’m so happy for you!

5 Likes

That’s really perfect, Berta! What a great find and definitely a tool to connect with the seven chakras or wheels of light:

8 Likes

Perfect for what I’m working on now in my advanced course! Thanks @Francisco :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Merry meet @Liska
Glad you found your path. Art is such a wonderful outlet for magic. It is so rewarding to spend days pouring oneself into a piece and feeling that sense of accomplishment and completion when its done. Welcome to the group.

7 Likes

Liska,
My name is Jeannie, I am a electic Witch, I always had a spiritual connection & didn’t even know being a witch was a thing! Till I discovered an astrology book. Inside there were pictures of the tarot with a simple explanation.

15 yrs later a friend asked to do a reading and that’s when I made a connection to the cards. Remember, I already seen them. only I just made the connection! The light :bulb: went on! I asked myself more questions ??? I just kept digging! You could consider me a Fool archetype making risk to further my journey through the cards and witchcraft. Everyone said don’t touch those they’re bad but I had to make my own inferences.

making risk in my life to find myself! it just spiraled into many more connections with witchcraft! I studied relentlessly learning about the magician and the high priestess and many more! Like I was in school! I bought some books.

A friend of mine told me about spells 8! And here we are, I am so pleased to meet you! I am excited for you! I am glad to share my craft and thoughts with you! I am 39 just graduated school in criminal justice! I have a family! And I am a caregiver for know taking care of Veterans.:wink:
I believe I found witchcraft and is helping me! I am able to express myself through art! “Art is the window to our soul”! Art is a language meanwhile we can communicate through the paint brush or instrument! It’s definitely Intimate and connected to divine. It allows me to make connection with all of you! For that I am ever so great full to find this connection with you! I hope to see you in the forum!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes