Stated the self initiation

I know more than I thought. Some information is new to me but I’m very pleased with my knowledge.

9 Likes

Hi @Intentional_Witch! That is great! It’s always a nice surprise when we realize we know than we thought we did. Many blessings as you continue on your journey.

7 Likes

Congratulations on starting the courses. Some of the questions are easy and some are tricky. Still, even witches who have been at it a while can learn something new from the courses.

6 Likes

Congrats on your studies, @Intentional_Witch! :sparkles::books::blush:

4 Likes

Hi @Intentional_Witch!!! Congrats on the studies!! It’s always a good feeling when you both know something you are learning and learning something new at the same time. Blessed be!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Intentional_Witch It is always nice to find out positive “things” that you didn’t realize you had but just knew. This is one of the many reasons why I love my new family here. The feedback is one of my favorite ways to learn detailed, knowledgeable and experienced information that you receive from amazing people/Witches from all over the world.

Blessed Be,
Medea

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.