Stepped Back for a bit,

I feel as though I’ve been gone for such a long time…I hope your holidays went well and were joyous.
I’ve had quiet a few trying days since right before Xmas, which left me questioning everything and almost everyone. I went through a lot of looking within myself, examining a few situations and really looking at people in my life.
With the new year I am going to try to listen to my self more, maybe not so much of the guilt or false thoughts that always seem to get me manipulated and disrespected by certain ones who you would never expect it from. Narcissist people are draining, especially when its one of your own children.
Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, uncloud my mind, and get back into joining all you lovelies her in the forum.
I Miss You!!!

8 Likes

@Rowan great time to start! I understand exactly how you feel. Keep the faith and trust your instincts. They will lead you.
Blessed be.

5 Likes

I just want to echo @Walter. It sounds like the fog is lifting and you have some clarity for your path. Protect yourself from the 'energy sapping narcissists. Self care - come join us for tea! :heart: :two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Rowan sometimes you have to step back, that’s healthy. But I’m glad you’re here for now. We missed you! Keep yourself protected and take care of yourself. Remember that you are your own best friend!

5 Likes

I hope to see you getting back on track here, too! We miss you! :pleading_face: Do it when you’re ready!! You know in her for you, gurl! Xoxo

6 Likes

@Rowan I know that you already know this, but I am here whenever you need me. It will take time but you will come through this stronger than before. Make sure that you take care of you first and we will always be here when you are ready. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to reach out. I am sending you lots of love and positive vibes for the start of the new year to bring you clarity.

5 Likes

Welcome back, @Rowan- you are missed! Sorry that the situation and negativity has been weighing you down. But your positivity and fresh outlook are inspirational- it is a fresh new year, and you can make this one about finding clarity!

It sounds like your goals align perfectly with the Age of Aquarius we are entering. Here’s a quote from SilverBear’s great post:

This time is all about YOU, Tamera! Spread your wings and soar! :dove::two_hearts:

5 Likes

You are doing great & will overcome this with positivity and love. If you need me, you know how to reach me. Sending you love again today! :heart:

4 Likes