Stopping by to say hello!

Wanted to say hello to everyone! I’m super new to EVERYTHING. :wink: I’m a sponge and look forward to everything this forum has to offer. Thank you :blush:

10 Likes

@Jojo Hi Jojo! Your gonna love it here! LOTS of knowledge and everyone is super helpful and kind. Glad you are here!!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Jojo

Welcome home :infinite_roots: Joan. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado.

It’s nice to meet you! I would recommend starting with the lessons. There is a lot of information here so if you have any questions, just ask Q&A

I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome, Jojo! I am new here myself but have found this community to be a great source of heart and wisdom and path has already deepened as a result. I look forward to learning from you.

5 Likes

Hi @Jojo! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Check out the Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week post if you really want to have some fun. It will let you in on all the activities we’re doing for the week and give you the chance to get to know people down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more.

4 Likes

Merry meet @Jojo and welcome to the forum! :blush:

Hooray for being a sponge- I love your enthusiasm, Jojo! There is certainly a wealth of information here waiting to be soaked up, so please make yourself at home while you explore! :books::sparkles:

Like Marsha said, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Your coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

A big welcome to you @Jojo! :partying_face: :tada:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here. It’s nice to meet you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone! Feeling the love :two_hearts:

5 Likes

@Jojo
Welcome to a new mindset, a new journey, and a new family.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (There’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th O.K. RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.

Thanks for joining us.
Blessed be
Garnet

6 Likes