Strange Course of Circumstances

I’ve been having this gross Dank feeling around me for about 2½ months. Last night I actually rested when I slept. Today I feel freakin’ Great and Full of good Fortune.
My neighbor’s sister knows the Craft and I was concerned that she may have done something bad on me. Help send Positive and Loving Energies my way. Thank You All. Blessed Be!

6 Likes

There is an entire section on this site full of Banishing and Self Defense Spells. Maybe one of those will help you out. Either way, sending you good vibes!

3 Likes

Sending you positive energy. :star2: I agree with @Amethyst about checking out those types of spells.

3 Likes

Samuel, unless it was purposely aimed at you there is some doubt that she actually cursed you.
Was it her intent to harm you? Or was she just angry?
There’s a difference between thinking about it and intending to do it. If she did not intend to harm you, then no. You cannot accidentally curse a person.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=68590
That’s my opinion…

3 Likes

It sounds like whatever was weighing you down has taken off, @Samael5- I’m glad you finally got some good rest! :pray::blush: Others have shared some great resources, so if you’re still feeling down then definitely look into some banishment and perhaps protective spellwork as well.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes