Stressed? Get Lost in the Past

This is the oldest street in England. It’s Wells, about 500 years old! Take a walk through it, then see the town. There are times when I can’t meditate, can’t do magic, can’t read a book, the mind is just not there, then I found this.

Hope it can help you unwind, as it has helped me. Bless. :green_heart:

10 Likes

So beautiful ! And such relaxing music! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

I found it so relaxing, almost meditative. Glad you liked it lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Lovely video :camera: :heart::heart::heart::heart: thanks for sharing :grinning:

8 Likes

My pleasure :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

nice video :smile: it inspires me to want to make my own too

8 Likes

That would be lovely :green_heart:

7 Likes

This is so pretty - what a great place for a walk! :hearts:

I do the same thing - the walking videos on YouTube are some of my favorites! If I ever just need to shut off my mind for a while, I love to mindlessly “walk along” with these types of videos. Walking through the old districts in Kyoto are some of my favorite.

Very immersive and calming :pray:

Thank you for sharing such a lovely spot in England, @tracys! :pray: :heart:

7 Likes

That’s gorgeous. I love the snow :grin:

7 Likes

i was talking to my partner about the idea over dinner and she also thinks it would be great to visit the old hometown and take some photos and videos of the area. there are ruins around the outskirts dating back to the early days of the town in 4th century bc

7 Likes

That sounds amazing. Love to see it :green_heart:

6 Likes