Summer Solstice 2022 ☀ Coven Celebrations!

Thank you! And I use Insight Timer too…thanks for the heads up that they have a Summer Solstice meditation! I’m going to go do it now! Awesome!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Lovely Litha altar! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Beautiful altar!

6 Likes

Husband came home early to celebrate Litha with me!!! Such fun!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

A very blessed Solstice to everyone!

I completed my rituals just after the Solstice at 10.13am here in England, thankfully before it got too hot outside.

Otherwise I’ve taken advantage of the glorious weather by having lunch and dinner outside with my husband.

The Solstice also seems to have sparked my creative mood as I’ve been working on a painting of Sherlock.

10 Likes

I mean, if you fly into Tampa just let me know and we can hang out for a bit! :heart:

5 Likes

Great pic of Sherlock @IrisW!

Happy Solstice everyone!

4 Likes

Fantastic view!

5 Likes

Happy solstice! It rained here during the day so it was cool enough to have a fire. It was 18 degrees Celsius

9 Likes

I was happy to get a chance to do my Litha Ritual outside on the patio. So grateful for the patio and screened in bird cage (just missing a pool view @MeganB !) because the bugs don’t like me! Or maybe I should say they like me too much!! :smile: I performed the Litha ritual from Spells8 in conjunction with some meditation. In the middle of the ritual, I heard some faint music playing - a flute! It was definitely someone practicing but it was just the most perfect soundtrack to the ritual. I don’t know what neighbor it was, but it was so fitting. Very grateful for the impromptu musical offering. Litha Blessings everyone!

7 Likes

Hi! I have that too! I already did a candle ritual/spell for various purposes, including to celebrate Litha. I am excited to see what the insight timer meditation is like! I have used that app in the past. It has great short meditations.

5 Likes

@MeganB You’ve got your own piece of paradise there- sunshine and a pool, what a way to enjoy the solstice! :sun_with_face: :sunglasses: :two_hearts:

@August_Wandering You are so beautiful, August- your smile shines even brighter than the sun! :sun: :heart: And that flower crown is gorgeous- did you make it? :blush: so many fun plans- I hope you had/are having a blessed solstice!

@IrisW I love the painting of Sherlock- look at that sweet pupper smile! :dog: :two_hearts: If I remember right, you named your business after him, yes? The painting could be an awesome logo/added to promotional materials! Those big eyes and smile are sure to make people feel welcomed :heart::blush:

@maudot7 Beautiful bonfire, Maudot! :fire::sparkles:

5 Likes

I just wanted to share what I did for Litha this year. For the past couple of years I had whole menus and rituals that I performed, but this year I am especially energy-challenged, so I did what little I could (way better than what I did for Beltane, which was nothing :sweat_smile:).

I found a mini honeycomb waffle maker that my kids begged me to buy. It ended up coming in handy because I made some of them today and just drizzled some honey over them for “honey cakes,” and I made some Sun tea (I cheated and made plain ol’ iced tea a few days ago), put a slice of lemon in it and bam, Litha.

I also changed around my mini altar to reflect the season. Enjoy, and Happy Solstice everyone. :blush:

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love it all! :heart_eyes::drooling_face: Sounds like it was a perfect Litha to me! :heartpulse::sunflower::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

I love the waffles! That’s such a good idea! I had blueberry cheesecake ice cream myself, just because you’re not working hard doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the holiday! In fact, you might enjoy it more!

6 Likes

Hi @Harmony! I hope you don’t mind that I rehomed your post into the solstice masterpost- it’s really fun to see your solstice/sabbat festivities! :heart:

The honeycomb waffles are so cute! :heart_eyes: Not only are they adorable (I can imagine the kids loved them!), but I bet they hold the honey really well- tasty :yum::waffle:

Your altar is gorgeous too- it looks wonderful! :two_hearts: Happy solstice to you too! :sunflower:

6 Likes

Oh wow, I love that flower crown! So cute!

Don’t mind me over here just being jealous of your fire :fire: It’s full-blown summer here in Florida and not a day under 80F (~27C).

I love my cage thing :laughing: it keeps the bugs and gators out! I’m glad to hear that you had a good ritual :heart:

It was pretty nice! The rest of the day wasn’t that great but at least this little moment in time was :heart:

6 Likes

I did one of the Solstice meditation s yesterday…. The Solstice sleep meditation! I was so wound up from all the hospital and shuffling kids and making arrangements…. I was so tired but just could not settle. I put that meditation on and doing even remember taking more than one deep breath!

6 Likes

Glad you had a nice moment, although I’m sorry to hear things went downhill afterwards- hopefully they are already on their way back up! But just in case not, I’m sending positivity and hugs your way~ :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :sun_with_face:

You’ve had one crazy week, Ailey- I’m glad you were able to find a moment (even if it was just a moment!) to yourself to unwind and relax, it sounds like you needed it! Keep on resting and recovering- I hope this weekend is a peaceful and restful one for you :blush::pray::heart:

4 Likes

My Litha got abruptly changed… I went to my appointment, showered, borrowed the neighbor’s car, went grocery shopping, then my daughter came home & I wound up having to call the vet & my baby has an appointment this morning. So I never made it to my friend’s house, but I did call her (actually called, no texts or emails!) & we talked for about an hour. I haven’t really seen her at all since February & I want to see her before her wedding in July. I’m not entirely sure if there is a handfasting for this one or not. (The ordained… person? is doing a very nature-based wedding that aligns with her practice & their unity. They are both landscape company owners, but I believe once they are together the 2 are becoming one company. I’m so happy for her :heartpulse:)

So I have a busy morning, but once I am home, I will start finishing up my Root Chakra post & work on the upcoming Daily Draws & Affirmations posts. :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes