Super fast hello to all of you!

Hey everyone!!! I can’t believe I haven’t joined in on the forums yet. I can not wait to be a part of this amazing Spells8 Community.
My name is Kate I’m an eclectic witch as well as a wife, mom to an awesome little boy, I have 3 dogs and a rabbit. I also run a business with my mother in law. We take old junk, cleanse it and make it beautiful again.
I am currently in the process of moving and renovating a cute home in the middle of no where Arizona. Because that’s keeping me so busy I will be a little absent for a few weeks. Once I get these really ugly cabinets redone I’ll be much more active.
I can’t wait to meet all of you and share with you all.

I just want to do a quick little hello before I got super busy again. I hope you’re all having a wonderful first month of the year.
Blessed be witches. :v:t2::crescent_moon:

6 Likes

Hi Katelyn! Merry Meet, and welcome to the forum! :open_hands:

That’s amazing that you restore and recycle old things! We were just talking about the BuyNothingProject in a post that @MeganB wrote last week!

If you’re working on renovating any witchy items, we’d love to see them! If you need ideas or help with anything Magickal, feel free to make a post in any of the Forums such as the Q&A Forum

Blessings! :sparkles:

1 Like

I was part of a buy nothing group when I lived in Monterey, CA. There isn’t one out where I am now. I was so bummed! It’s an incredible program.
I will of course share photos as I create new product. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to have you here! I am also a mother :heart: to a little girl who’s about to turn 7 :astonished:

I hope to see you around here on the forum when you’re not as busy. I try to pop in here regularly, but I work from home and get super caught up in being busy as well.

1 Like

You will definitely see me around more often now! The bulk of my home renovations is done. At least on my end. I just have to paint cabinet doors.
Aww. 7 is such a fun, sweet age. Enjoy it!!!

2 Likes