Super Simple Protection Charm :triquetra:

February 24th was International Stand Up to Bullying Day!

One of the magickal things you can do to prevent bullying in your life includes a protection spell!

Use this simple spell to help protect you against unwanted attention. Carry the charm with you during the day in your pocket or bag. Remember, take the mundane precautions too and always speak out against bullying!

You will need the following:

• a trinket of some sort, e.g. a piece of jewelry, charm, or small figurine (something you can easily carry)
  • cleansing method of your choice, e.g. incense or herbs
  • a bowl of water
  • dried rosemary
  • dried thyme
  • salt
  1. If you choose to do so, cast a circle or create sacred space.
  2. Cleanse the space, yourself, and the trinket using your preferred method.
  3. Place the trinket, the water, the salt, and the herbs in front of you. With your dominant hand, add the salt and rosemary to the water as you recite the following, stirring clockwise with your finger:

I call upon the powers of water and earth to cleanse and purify this water for use in my work.

1. When you feel the water is ready, dip your trinket in the water and recite the following:

Trinket dipped in sacred waters, hear my call.
Protect me from those that would do me harm!
As I carry this trinket with me,
I am protected, so mote it be!

1. Close your sacred space and carry the trinket with you when you need some extra protection!

This spell was originally shared in the Spells8 Newsletter!

Check out previous issues and, if you haven’t already, sign up for the free newsletter to get magickal goodies delivered to your inbox! :envelope_with_arrow:

10 Likes

Wow I am definitely gonna try this one! :smiling_face: :innocent: :triquetra:

6 Likes

I hope it goes well for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes