Surprise gift from who?

Merry Meet,
I have had a puzzling thing happen to me this morning. I let my little dog out this morning, and the dog got his feet all wet. When he came back onto the porch, I saw his pawprints on the cement. Then, as I looked at his prints, I saw something else. There were wet dots, but not as wet as his prints, on the porch as well.

They were in a design that looked like the side view of a butterfly. I didn’t notice the dots before. So I took a picture of them and went out, later on, to see if they were still there, but they were gone.

I think the dots were a gift to me. I have been very upset lately because of my job and some health issues. It cheered me up. What do you think?

7 Likes

“God moves in a mysterious way”
Don’t worry, I’m not a preacher. But this verse certainly applies here, because what appears next to your dog’s steps, made a positive impact in your life. God(s), Goddesses, Diana, Cernunnos…it doesn’t matter, what matters is that it made your day, and I’m glad and give thanks to the Universe for it.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I certainly think they were there for you, especially if that cheered you up! I hope this is a sign of things looking better for you.

5 Likes

Merry meet @LaurelDeaArtio :heart:

I’d say trust your instincts- if seeing them felt special, like something there just for you, then I’m convinced that it was :blush:

Butterflies are a wonderful symbol and often evoke powerful emotions :heart: After my great-grandmother passed away, my mother said she saw a butterfly and just knew that it was her grandmother’s spirit wishing her well from the other side.

When I lived in Japan I learned they have a similar belief- that in Japanese culture, butterflies are often symbols of transcendence: spirits moving between the land of the living and the land of the dead.

You don’t have to answer if it’s personal, but if you lost anyone dear to you, it may be that are wishing you well from the other side :butterfly:

Spiritual associations aside, butterflies have a host of other positive symbolism as well that may apply to you:

Butterfly Symbolism

• Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
  • Moving through different life cycles
  • Renewal, rebirth
  • The lightness of being, playfulness
  • Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
  • The world of the soul, the psyche

From Spirit Animal: Butterfly Spirit Animal & Totem

It may very well that someone was wishing you well and that the butterfly was a sign that you are about to move into a new stage of your life- a time of renewal and elevation from your current worries :sparkles:

Wishing you all the best, Julie! Blessed be :two_hearts: :butterfly:

4 Likes