Symbol represents what?

Hi I got this symbol which looks like a sticker with an order I purchased does anyone know what it means?

6 Likes

If this is an actual symbol I am unfamiliar with it. It also could just be a design someone made as “celestial/geometric art”.

7 Likes

Yes I thought the same but just wasn’t sure

6 Likes

Could it be related to the company somehow? A logo or something like that? It looks like it has some type of mysticism meaning, I’m just not familiar with the symbology.

5 Likes

I know I’ve seen it. My first Instinct was Mr Crowley, Golden Dawn or something like that. I have a ton of reference material so I’ll drop down that rabbit hole to find it. Once something gnaws at me I can’t stop

7 Likes

:rabbit2: Rabbit holes, sometimes the best place to be when looking for information that branches off, sometimes it’s finding your way back to the original hole that’s the hardest part :rofl:

6 Likes

mmmm :thinking: well it came from a seller on Etsy called Faerie Bones so not sure to be honest… Another sticker of some crystals came with it

4 Likes

Maybe it’s a sigil of some sort? :thinking:

If you’re still curious about it, you could always send a quick message to the seller! They should know what it is :blush::+1:

3 Likes

The closest symbol I can think of is the 3 interlinked triangles which make the Valknut

Valknut.svg

These were said to protect warriors in battle and carry their bodies to Valhalla if they perished.

I agree that it’s probably an original design by the artist and for more information you should ask the owner of the Etsy store.

3 Likes

It almost looks like a variation on the Viking Valknut symbol (Warrior Knot)

3 Likes