Taking care of my plants today

I’ve been working on my plants today. I bought some moss agate and left them out under the full moon and put a few in each pot. Hopefully this will help them flourish. :herb:

9 Likes

Oh gods, I love that round shelving unit thing you have! It’s so unconventional and fits right in. All of your plants look so great, though. You’re doing a great job!

8 Likes

Wow! That looks great, @JollyStar !
What are you growing?

8 Likes

@MeganB & @Sherylanne thank you so much!

I am growing all kinds of house plants. Pothos, inch plants (tons of varieties of inch plant), pileas, hoyas, holiday cactus, maidenhair fern, and even one orchid. Probably some that I forgot to mention even. I like to take cuttings and make more of each one. All my little green babies.

7 Likes

Your indoor gardens are gorgeous @JollyStar- you have them displayed so neatly and gracefully too! :heart_eyes: It looks like you are a very talented Green Witch :green_heart: :herb:

6 Likes

One of my dreams is to have a house full of plants but my mom is allergic to a lot of different plant things. So I just make due with my garden in the backyard lol but everything you have looks great!

5 Likes

Oh my…they are so beautiful and i felt peace with these pics

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.