Taking Tonight to Get Back into Practice

I’ve been MIA after going through a rough patch (broken foot, illness, and still searching for a job). I have decided to make tonight my night to refocus and get myself back into my spell work. I have ingredients for a Samhain tea of my own brewing and my candles all ready. I just don’t know what spells to work on tonight. I thought about an attempt at divination and maybe reaching out to the spirits tonight.

10 Likes

Good luck with your magic tonight! It’s a good night to refocus. Blessed Samhain!

6 Likes

Tonight is the perfect night to refocus and/or get a fresh start. I’m running a special :candle: just for my friends that need the extra focus and healing - I’ll include you in my thoughts. Sending you light!

6 Likes

Welcome back! Great night to start off on the right foot! ( Or the good foot! Lol)

6 Likes

Those are great ideas for tonight, Brenda. You could also focus on personal work, maybe journaling, or like Benjamin said, focusing on someone else and send them healing. I think the entire world could use a little healing!

Have a very Blessed Full Moon! :full_moon:

7 Likes

@Francisco, so true. Thank you

5 Likes

I’m finding a much freer feeling since commencing my rituals tonight. I found beauty in my setup. My tarot was only positive.

10 Likes

Beautiful set up there! So glad you had a good night!

5 Likes

Your altar looks great! I’m happy that you received good omens on such a special night!

Sending you positive vibes! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Looks beautiful!!! Welcome back! Glad you got your groove back!

7 Likes

Welcome back, that is gorgeous and I hope everything went well for you!

Blessed Be :star2:

5 Likes

Brenda, I hope you feel inspired and glad you got some magical workings done!
Looks amazing you inspired me today!! Thanks
Jeannie

5 Likes

Many blessings and Samhain wishes to you, @Brenda10! It sounds like you had a lovely ritual and received some wonderful omens- may good things be coming your way soon! Love and light to you :heart::candle:

4 Likes

Sending good vibes for new beginnings! Your altar looks lovely!

5 Likes