Tamed and Wild Box 24

I do love apples. Looks easy maybe I’ll make one. Xoxoxo bookmarked

10 Likes

I guess Im backwards at times!
Let me know how it goes!
Jeannie

9 Likes

It’s no problem I’ve done it too. Thankyou. I love easier recipes. I just don’t enjoy using tons of ingredients in one recipe. :laughing:

9 Likes

Me too!
Apple day keeps the doctor away!
Jeannie

9 Likes

That sucks! How frustrating. Have you tried the Witches Moon subscription box?

9 Likes

No but Since you mentioned it I might try it ! You love it?
Jeannie

8 Likes

Jeannie

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 yes, I do love it. I look forward to it each month. I have the cheapest box as I live in Canada and with the conversion it fits my budget better. So I don’t get the pretty aprons like from tamed wild. I get a mix of candles, herbs, write ups, jewelry, oils, decks, altar clothes, teas, and figurines. I don’t get all these in one box but each box has enough in it that I feel I am getting value.

Here is a figurine and bracelet I received

7 Likes

Yes, I had the Witches Moon box for about a year and loved them, but I wanted to try different boxes and had to pick and choose. Out of all the subscription boxes I have had my favorite is Sugar Muse and Midnight Muse, but had to cancel after I lost my job. I like the Tamed Wild because it’s quarterly and more affordable. I am very happy to say my box is coming in today. I’m so glad they didn’t send it to Florida. :rofl:

6 Likes

@Phoenix_Rose wow classy valuable and beautiful ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rose::sparkles::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::wink:!
I love it and I wish I could visit Canada!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Lovely box it definitely looks like it is worth the price :star_struck: :blush:

7 Likes

Yeah I hope it gets me in the kitchen!
Jeannie

4 Likes