Team pink or team blue?

Tomorrow I have the blood test done that can give me an early prediction on the sex of my baby based on whether or not there is a presence of any y chromosomes detected in my blood which would of course mean I’m carrying a boy. Based on this picture of my belly I’m interested to know what all of your intuitions are predicting. I obviously can’t vote because my preference to have a son sways my vote. What do y’all think?

• Team pink
  • Team blue

0 voters

7 Likes

I don’t really know enough about pregnancy to have a really valid vote, I just voted blue because that’s a nice color. LOL!

7 Likes

I’m ok with that I’m team blue myself so I’ll take it

7 Likes

♀️ is what I see. The Universe is the one to decide.

8 Likes

Having had 2 boys & my favorite color is blue… I feel like I have at least a 1/3 of a shot at this. :joy:

8 Likes

I think maybe it is a girl but I hope you get your wish! My intuition is not very strong

8 Likes

I’d personally have to see a picture of the front. I’ve enough kids s to tell!! :rofl: But if it’s all in the front like a basketball, then boy, if your low, like a pouch that wraps around the belly to the back, then girl. I think it’s too early to tell honestly. Either way, I’m excited for you!!

8 Likes

It wraps around :disappointed_relieved: I’m almost 16 weeks and with the blood test they can tell at 14 weeks. It may be a day or two before they get my results back to me though

7 Likes

My first thought was pink, but I hope your wish comes through. I have gotten premonitions in the form of dreams about friends being pregnant, but I have been wrong on the gender more than a few times.

8 Likes

Same even when I was pregnant with my daughter and my son that was stillborn at 20 weeks I would dream of them but they were always the opposite gender and my dreams are always spot on. I haven’t had any premonitions about this one yet just the one that convinced me to take a test to begin with

7 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you. I don’t know if your son was before or after your daughter, but it is my belief that the same soul comes back to you when the time is right. That soul may come back in a different gender than the first time, but I believe they come back when the time is right. :heart:

7 Likes

He was after. My daughter will turn 13 October 23 and my son passed away 2 years ago tomorrow

8 Likes

Oh goodness, this is not my area of expertise! I’ve got absolutely 0 experience with trying to guess a baby’s gender- guess I’ll have to do a random vote! :laughing:

There are some Old Wives’ Tales you could check- like the Ring Gender Test :ring: or these Ways to Tell a Baby’s Gender :mag:. But again, I’ve never attempted any of them so I can’t recommend anything in specific.

No matter the gender of the baby, you might consider a Baby Blessing to welcome into the world and bless them with a mother’s love :heart::baby:

6 Likes

When I had kids they were only able to tell at 20 weeks with an ultrasound. Now everything is more advanced. But you could still get results for a girl and end up having a boy…that’s what happened with me, but the other way around. They said I was going to have a boy but had a girl!! And she’s my little me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Did you find out yet? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I did. It’s a ♀️💝

8 Likes

@phoenix_dawn congrats.

6 Likes

Boys are easier to raise, but I’m thinking…PINK!

Garnet

5 Likes

My intuition is just sooooo solid… Plus 50% win rate you know by chance alone blast it. Oh well I will just keep thinking it is my rock solid intuition. Most of all congrats!

6 Likes

Congrats on finding out the gender. I always say as long as the baby is healthy then the gender comes in second. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes