Tender Heart For Others

Humans are social creatures…but sometimes it can be difficult and challenging when dealing with others. You can really see this through interaction with people on social media. Have a listen to this 4 minute mindfulness practice - it may help you today when having to deal with a challenging person.

11 Likes

Okay so this is…on point for me? :laughing: Without going into it too much, I’m definitely dealing with a difficult person in my life and it’s very helpful to remember that they are also their own person with their own feelings, difficulties, and struggles. :heart: Thank you for this one, SilverBear :people_hugging:

8 Likes

I too have recently been dealing with a VERY difficult person - I also needed a reminder that she is a person dealing with her own crap too…but… OY! lol.

6 Likes

I felt this :rofl: almost like a facepalm because it’s just so hard sometimes!

5 Likes

No joke… I am currently trying to breathe through emotions right now as I type. I have never in my life dealt with someone so…challenging. It’s wearing on me!

7 Likes

Then I’m raising a glass :clinking_glasses: to both of us for doing our best! :laughing: Here’s to figuring it out and good luck!

7 Likes

Something that all of us definitely need at one point or another!

6 Likes

Thank you for this, much needed.

3 Likes

Same! There’s a person of which i try to avoid with great effort. But sometimes their words just pierce through every shield I create. Know it alls, people who just step out of etiquette when speaking to/with others for what seems like their own personal gratification or to prove to themselves they know something about EVERYTHING. Manners go out the window and they come off very brash and equally irritating.
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

Yup, I totally relate! I can’t avoid this person but I do my best to be at peace with myself. That’s all I can do :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Definitely helpful and appreciated!

3 Likes