Tending Brighid's Flame

You found it! Definitely the one! Thank you for your sweet words! They mean a lot!

6 Likes

I think for the situation, both cards have a connection to your manifestations somehow. It’s just a feeling I get, but I’m happy that the draws connect with you. :heartpulse:

You are very welcome! :hugs:

6 Likes

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Brighid is the Goddess of Healing, Smithcraft, Poetry & is a member of the Tuatha de Danaan tribe from Celtic times in Ireland.

I have to get some updated backyard fire pictures now that we have done so much work to the yard :rofl:

The Way of Brighid Oracle Draw :triquetra:

• By Tonja Reichley (WildIrishRoots | Etsy)
  • I shuffled the cards 3 times, removed the top 3 cards, & drew:

Laughter

• For Hope

Infused with spirit and joy, laughter is one of Brighid’s favorite healing modalities. Laughter brings us into the present moment and fills us with optimism and hope.

Brighid invites you bring laughter into your life often. Recall an amusing event from memory that tickles your funny bone. Share this story with someone with whom you can laugh and giggle. At times when you are in need of hope, recall this experience. Allow laughter to heal the moment.

YOU ARE FILLED WITH HOPE

5 Likes

Monday, May 16, 2022

Brighid is the Goddess of Healing, Smithcraft, Poetry & is a member of the Tuatha de Danaan tribe from Celtic times in Ireland.

fire-g4d1f17dec_640
Image Source

The Way of Brighid Oracle Draw :triquetra:

• By Tonja Reichley (WildIrishRoots | Etsy)
  • I shuffled the cards 3 times, removed the top 3 cards, & drew:

Sheep

• For Responsibility

Brighid spent her childhood tending flocks of sheep. Through this endeavor, she learned the virtue of responsibility.

You are asked to consider the role of responsibility in your life. To what do you tend? Are you facing this endeavor with your integrity engaged? Allow yourself the opportunity to embrace your responsibility and the value it brings to your life experience.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE

5 Likes