Testing a New Deck

Thanks for the feedback! This deck’s energy is a bit different and I have a feeling that I’ll have to read it more intuitively than normal. I’m glad you had a good day, though, and have been practical and giving yourself a chance to rest!

6 Likes

Hey Berta :slight_smile:

Queen of Pentacles Reversed

Be careful not to fall into the trappings of materialism and superficiality. While fun at first, they can only lead downward.

7 Likes

WHOA… ok that sounds serious. Thank you. It is interesting that I am dealing with my Dad’s finances and it is overwhelming me a bit.

7 Likes

It looks like you are enjoying your new deck… how are you feeling about it?
@MeganB

7 Likes

You’re welcome :heart: it could be serious, but it could also just be telling you to pay attention to your thoughts about money and material things.

I’m not sure how I feel about this deck yet. The images are really pretty, but the energy of the deck is different. I cleansed it before I used it, but I think it needs a really good moon bath, so I’ll be doing that this coming full moon. Other than that, it seems to be more intuitive than I’m used to, so that’s a nice change of pace. I think if I keep using it, it can help me learn to trust my intuition better, which is always good.

8 Likes

:blush: what is the current theme in my life right now?

6 Likes

Oh @MeganB , that is a gorgeous deck. I would love for you to pull a couple of cards for me, please!

5 Likes

Nice deck, soon I’ll receive my new one. Is a Neon Moon Tarot Deck, that really goes with me. :alien:

5 Likes

@Berta, There’s some great YouTube videos for learning the cards. I only use the Ryder Waite Smith deck.
Numerology is one of the techniques I use to remember all the card meanings. Numerology gets you in the ball park as far as interpreting the meanings. Major Arcana, Court Cards and the Suits have their nuances but numerology applies to every one.
I only use the Celtic Cross Spread because that’s the one A.E. Waite used.
Book of Thoth only uses one Spread, the Key of Solomon Spread which takes a considerable amount of time since it incorporates 12 seperate spreads within it.

4 Likes

Hello Rayne :heart:

For you, I pulled the Six of Wands Reversed.

Something that you’re working toward is being delayed. Don’t let this discourage you and continue pushing forward.

3 Likes

Hello Krissie!

For you, I pulled the Four of Cups.

You’re at a point of indifference in your life right now, bored with something that’s going on. While you spend this time focusing on the one thing in front of you, don’t forget about what you already have.

5 Likes

Gorgeous artwork! & thank you so much!

4 Likes

You’re very welcome :heart:

3 Likes

This looks like a beautiful deck!! Enjoy and may she bring you much spiritual readings for yourself and others.

Megan, yes if its not to much trouble I’d have a reading too! (Don’t want you to get too tired out!) :crescent_moon::christmas_tree: Thank you!

4 Likes

@rayne You can send a message to the staff using the Contact Us page. I have also sent a message to @Francisco regarding this so he can look into it for you :blush:

3 Likes

Sure! You’ll be the last one I do with this deck. I’m not vibing with it that much and I’m going to gift it to my daughter for Yule :evergreen_tree:

For you, I pulled the Page of Pentacles.

A dream you’ve been chasing, or even thinking about, is ready to be brought to life. You can make this dream a reality and be confident that your enthusiasm will bring comfort and success.

4 Likes

I don’t really vibe with this deck anymore. If you want a free reading, check out the Freebie Friday post :sparkles: