Thank you for the Gifted Membership

Hello Everyone Im Jasmine! Spells8 gifted me a free year membership for passing the online quiz with flying colors today ! What an amazing surprise I’m very grateful and so happy :grin: to be here with the ability to learn and grow with so many other’s

16 Likes

@JasmineTheBlueJ congrats and welcome. Everyone here is great, I hope you like it here. Lots of information and resources to help you along the way

7 Likes

Congratulations @JasmineTheBlueJ and welcome to The Infinite Root Coven. :infinity:
Blessings!

7 Likes

Congratulations @JasmineTheBlueJ!! I hope you will enjoy your time here, learn a lot and explore your Magickal path! :sparkle:

Blessed Be

7 Likes

Welcome @JasmineTheBlueJ, and congrats on your quiz score- sounds like you did a great job! :partying_face:

Feel free to make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to chat!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome and congratulations!!! :partying_face::balloon:
That’s awesome news!!! Anyway I’m Christina and from New York. I’m an eclectic witch. I’ve been on Spells8 for almost a year but I’ve been practicing for many years. I should change my eclectic to crystal witch :sweat_smile: because I’m a certified crystal healer and you’ll notice that I’m into crystals. It’s because they’ve helped me when I was in a dark place. But it’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

@JasmineTheBlueJ welcome so glad you found your way to this amazing place!!! Blessed Be!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to our happy little family! :blush:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! What a fantastic blessing. Welcome, I am new here as well, and am already very much enjoying the space :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the Coven and forum! It’s lovely to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello Jasmne! So nice to meet you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations @JasmineTheBlueJ! That’s great! Welcome to the forum! I look forward to talking to you and getting to know you better!

4 Likes

¡Bienvenida, Jasmine!

And congratulations on your perfect score :slight_smile: Take advantage of that time and learn as much as you can. We’ll be here if you want to chat, share anything, or participate in our activities.

Blessed be! :candle:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone ! I love the the site so far and am just learning how to navigate the forms . The site is definitely an added bonus to my daily routine right now !

5 Likes

Thank you ! I’m loving the classes .

5 Likes

That’s so awesome and inspiring! I’m into crystals too and have considered possible certification.

5 Likes