Thank you for the Positivity

Good day/night to everyone!

I want to thank everyone here for the positive energy over the last few months. I received my official partially favorable decision. Which means that my onset date was changed from September 27, 2019 to February 2, 2020. I will get retroactive pay to that date.

This means so much to me & I can start moving forward with my life in a wonderful way. A huge weight has been lifted and I’m excited for what is coming in the near future.

Thank you again
Blessed Be :star2: :heart:

12 Likes

Yay! Congrats @krissie117 this is such great news! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This so great @krissie117! I’m so glad for you!

6 Likes

Congrats, Krissie!! I’m so happy everything turned out well! :tada: :smiley:

Lean on this group whenever you need to - it is a wonderful community, a chosen family. :two_hearts:

All the best for your bright future! :pray:

7 Likes

It means so much to me. Thank you

6 Likes

congratulations I hope all continues to work in your favor!!!

6 Likes

Yay! You won! Woop woop :sweat_smile: congratulations :bouquet: I’m happy for you, love!

6 Likes

Thank you everyone! Its a very excited feeling that I will be able to move forward in the near future.

5 Likes

Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I’m so happy that got situated for you :heart:

4 Likes

Congrats Krissie!!! I know the relief this brings to you, You So deserve it!

3 Likes

Thank you… I’m battling a 6 day severe headache. It just comes and goes in waves. I will be able to be back on soon. I am elated at the weights that have been lifted though. Its an amazing feeling.

4 Likes

Huge congrats to you, @Krissie117! :partying_face: The worries over this have been holding down you for a while now- congrats on being free :blush: I’m so happy you got the positive decision and a breath of fresh air- take some time for self-care to recover from the tension! Treat yourself- this is a great thing and time to celebrate :clap::two_hearts:

3 Likes