The busiest fun week ever!

The son and daughter in law arrived 4 days ago with 4 of our 5 grandchildren. What a wonderful time we had! We took the kids to Dog Lake, the dogs and kids believe it or not, went swimming in that cooooolllld snow water. Then we went up to a lookout tower, and then rock hunting, the kids got some great red, brown and yellow jasper. they are into rocks and their dad said he needed to buy them a tumbler, We came home and built the “kids garden” oh we had so much fun, I am beat… They are coming back in 2 weeks and we will go thunderegg hunting, and maybe river crystal hunting… oh what fun!!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to something similar here in the next few weeks. My in-laws will be coming up here from Nevada and they want to go see Sahalie Falls and everything else that we have over here. It will be nice to see them before we leave for Florida lol

1 Like

Oh you are gonna have fun and it will feel so good. We were in the mountains most of one day, I am so sore, I was happy that I forced it walk, but oh my I am feeling it now!

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll have fun lol it is a bit better for my daughter now that the schools are closed. She’ll get to spend some time with her grandparents before we leave.

1 Like