The excitement of it all

Merry meet everyone Pink Sunflower here🌻

Full moon is coming around and I finally have my altar up and ready. I’m trying my best to contain such energy for my self initiation on Wednesday (the full moon) thank you all and hope everyone have a blessed and safe week :heart::heart::heart::heart:

18 Likes

@Pink_Sunflower congrats on getting your up set up. And good luck on your self iniation. Have a great week

13 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

Wish to you a wonderful experience on your initiation.
Just a little tip on saying words, don’t worry if you mistakenly said something, just rephrase it and enjoy the special moment. Get into it.
Blessed Be!

11 Likes

Happy (early) full moon!!! :full_moon:

10 Likes

I hope your initiation goes well for you during the Full Moon! A great time to do the initiation.

Feel free to share your experience afterward & join in the Group Ritual that will be posted for Thursday. Very exciting for you!

9 Likes

Congratulations @Pink_Sunflower! That’s great! Good luck with your initiation!

8 Likes

@Pink_Sunflower ~ Yay for your initiation! What a lovely way to connect to the full moon! By the way, the name “Pink Sunflower” is fabulous it makes me smile! :grinning: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you @Pink_Sunflower for your positive energy :slight_smile: I feel it and appreciate it.

Wishing you a good week

6 Likes

I appreciate that thank you !!!:grin::blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Will do thank you !!:heart::blush::blush:

5 Likes

Awe thanks :blush::point_right:t5::point_left:t5: blushes

5 Likes

Thank you you too :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

5 Likes