The Hecate Epithet Art Project (The H.E.A.P.) 174 Images of Hecate 5.8

Oh my goddess, what a great idea! I’ll have to start researching card stock and /or printing services!

8 Likes

@peter3 thank you for sharing them, they are such beautiful and powerful images…
Hi Ekati! :pentagram: :pentagram: :pentagram:

8 Likes

Version 5.0 with updated, improved and upscaled images is now in the download link. The file is obviously a bit larger but not too big as I only upscaled it to meet the printer’s requirement to make a custom deck for personal use. Feel free to do so as well if you wish, there’s a couple different printing companies that you can upload whatever images you like and order one.

Check out the new PDF in the download, it makes a nice phone study aid. Or just nice eye candy. Enjoy! The file will likely get a few more updates and additions as I work out the format for the deck and do a little write up for each image. They will get posted there on the new moon every so often, though I’ll let this thread rest now :sleeping:

Hope you had fun watching this little project turn from a way for me to pass some time into a month long devotional. Here’s few of the updated pics.

Drakaina “The Dragon”

Oriplanos “Mountain Wandering”

Pyripnos “Fire Breathing”

:hekate_wheel:

9 Likes

Saw an interesting blog post by author Nick Farrell about the use of AI to create images that would be helpful and useful in magic, particularly in reaching out to spirits and angels and such.

A quick quote from the post: "Magical images tend to act like phone numbers. If a person were to invoke her using this image, she would initially appear in this form but transform into something else. "

8 Likes

Wow makes my head spin so much info :rofl: in the article lol

11 Likes

@Devenne I did a live guided meditation with Nick Farrell, the author of that blog the other day. There was more than one participant that needed a few moments to put things back together afterward, lol :astonished:

9 Likes

I bet! :joy: I’m not surprised at all all of your work has so many moving parts it’s impressive. Your quite brilliant over my head :laughing:

Your a flipping genius for real :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

haha, nah I just have a lot of time on my hands! :grin:

8 Likes

Lol :rofl: u. Still deserve the credit. Well earned ! If I had more time then maybe I could unravel your stuff. But definitely amazing! Where is this live guided meditation? It has your voice?

8 Likes

Oh no, I was just a participant, Nick’s voice. I was among those picking up the pieces. He was brilliant. It was part of a talk he gave on the Chaldean Oracles and Theurgy. Not sure if it’s publicly available. It was part of Sorita d’Este’s Patreon “Meeting in the Circle” a Hecate lecture/study group.

8 Likes

Ok yeah I remember you talking about that group. Costed a pretty penny if I remember correctly I don’t much about either Chaldean oracle or theurgy. Sounds like you really enjoy being a part of that group. I’m glad for you. It’s always nice to have an outlet for such deep things.

8 Likes

Yep, its not too bad though, 7 bucks a month for the talks, my monthly Hecate fix. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Wow I thought it was more? Maybe I’m thinking of something else you spoke of.

:heart:

8 Likes