The Introduction of Blunt Witchery

My name is Grey-n-Green Witchery, Grey because not all Magick is purely White and purely Black. Green because I move to use Herbs. I’ve been practicing since I was about 16yo and I’m 41 almost 42. So yeah, for a while. I was stupid enough to NOT heed the warning of not doing “Black Magic” when I first started out. I ended up losing almost everything. Including my freedom for a Lil while.
I’m the kind of person that says it like it is, and I respect when the same is done for me.

8 Likes

@Samael5 hello and welcome.

6 Likes

Welcome :blush: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice meeting you! Yeah I didn’t listen at first either but I learned my lesson quickly! Anyway, if you need anything, just let me know ok . Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Hi there! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Keep an eye out this Monday for a post called Merry Meet Monday- Forum News, it’ll let you know all Activities that we’re up to and is a great way to get to know people by chatting down in the comments.

If you have any questions just holler and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome again @Samael5 , I’m Pedros from Puerto Rico. I understand you there, is a price when dealing on this type of practice, Daemonolatry on my part from my diverse practices. The difference is that I knew on what I was getting into, in some extent.

6 Likes

My neighbor’s younger sister (35) is into Sanitaria, Santa. Muerta, that kind of stuff. She’s a lil powerful, but mostly like a rabid Gnat.
I’m just starting in Demonology. I’m thinking about praying to Samael and Lilith. If you could, Could you send me some stuff to help. Like their qualities (Samael and Lilith). I can’t find JACK.

7 Likes

Do you know anything about Demonology? I’ve been looking for something to tell me the qualities of Samael and Lilith. When you get time, could you send me some stuff? Thanx!

6 Likes

Well, you have landed among a kind, inclusive and supportive group of witches. I will be interested to hear your contributions on herbal magic.

6 Likes

Welcome I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I like to use herbs in spells & rituals.

I believe @Colin may have some information on Lilith. I’m not sure when he will see this though. I hope someone can help you in your search!

There’s a lot of knowledgeable witches & resourceful ones.

I did find some books on Lilith through Amazon. There are eReader options too.

4 Likes

Welcome! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Hope this can help on your non-scientific studies as a demonologist.
For the record of anyone that might not understand the difference. Demonology is about studying Demons, in Daemonolatry is about worshiping them. People tend to confuse demonology and Demonolatry.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info! I was just going to tell @Samael5 that I don’t know anything about that. Thanks so much!

6 Likes

Well, I know enough that I don’t one for a friend.
Welcome Samuel. Glad you came by.

4 Likes

I rewrote this several times and used a foul word. I did remove and reword it, but to those who read the 1st draft I sincerely apologize.

Samuel, I just read an article about Lilith, I always thought she got a raw deal by misogynists. She is perhaps the first woman documented for the crime of asserting her independence. Take Catherine the great of Russia.

## #1 CATHERINE WAS THE LONGEST REIGNING FEMALE LEADER OF THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE

## #2 SHE SUCCESSFULLY LED RUSSIA AGAINST THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE 

## #3 SHE MADE RUSSIA THE DOMINANT POWER IN SOUTH-EASTERN EUROPE

## #4 CATHERINE II RAPIDLY EXPANDED THE RUSSIAN EMPIRE THROUGH CONQUEST AND DIPLOMACY

## #5 SHE IMPLEMENTED A SERIES OF EDUCATIONAL REFORMS TO IMPROVE EDUCATION IN RUSSIA

## #6 CATHERINE II ESTABLISHED THE FIRST INSTITUTES FOR THE FORMAL EDUCATION OF FEMALES IN RUSSIA

## #7 SHE INTRODUCED A NUMBER OF ADMINISTRATIVE REFORMS FOR EFFECTIVE GOVERNANCE

## #8 HER REIGN WAS A PERIOD OF EXPANSION OF TRADE AND COMMUNICATIONS

## #9 SHE HELPED IN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FREE ECONOMIC SOCIETY

## #10 CATHERINE THE GREAT PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN THE RUSSIAN ENLIGHTENMENT

Yes, she rose up against and usurped Peter and his  position as Tsar of Russia.  *emphasized text*Catherine the Great, Empress of Russia is one of my favorite
 female hero's Tsar Peter played at war, Catherine *WAGED* 
war, and very successfully, thank you very much.
As for the unconscionable rumors of her death (brought 
against her by petty, greedy and manipulative men),
she didn't die  having  'relations with a horse'. 
She collapsed and died after 
suffering a stroke.

I LOVE A GOOD SUBJECT!!!!!!! Thanks Samuel
last lecture for sunday. :upside_down_face:
5 Likes

Samuel
I just wanted to give you a warn welcome to the coven, and introduce myself!
My name is Jeannie, I am probably considered a newbie Witch, but it’s okay I like the change and I feel comfortable in my high heel shoes :high_heel:! Lol :laughing:
So it’s been about a year! I am working with Hecate learning her pharmakaia and green Witchery!
What are your favorite herbs to work with?

Blessed be!:sparkles:

Jeannie

5 Likes

Wishing you a warm welcome @Samael5! :blush:

You’ve found a very supportive place to pursue magick as you see fit- as you explore and discover, please feel free to share your wisdom! There are certainly fellow magick-users here (myself included!) who love to learn about new areas of magick :sparkles:

There have been some great resources shared here, and like Siofra mentioned, I remember Colin shared some posts about Luciferian Wicca and Lilith. One of the posts shared is here:

Please make yourself at home in the forum and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions! Looking forward to talking with you more soon.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes