The path of balance

Merry Meet fellow practitioners. I strayed from the path approximately 10 years ago and shortly thereafter my universe shifted. Slowly but surely that shift created more and more turmoil for me, one trouble after another, one problem after another. I am in the process of finding my way back to the balance necessary for a peaceful, successful, healthy life and I know that can only come with faith in the universe and with good intentions. I am from Northeast USA. I have been an eclectic solitary practitioner of the Grey Witch practice, traditions and lifestyle. I am happy to be here, as I feel the need to start at the beginning and build up speed with support as I aim for righting the Universe and returning to that balance we all seek. I look forward to meeting others on the same journey and to the support I know is ever present in the pagan/wiccan community.

9 Likes

Merry Meet,
Happy Moon Day!
Hi :wave: so nice to find a Grey Witch Finally! :crossed_swords:
I am Jeannie from Sacramento! Where do you reside? I am an eclectic solitary Witch myself, and a Wiccan!

All’s that matters now is that your home know! You always have family or friends here to help you accomplish your goals with the support you need!

I hope to help you with your journey back to the craft! I am so excited for you! It’s like a happy reunion!
Just to let you know you can join us Thursday for the Buck Moon (Group Ritual - Jul 22) Buck Moon Spell :deer:
on the 22nd :last_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:we’re going to have a meditation! It’s a good place to start your journey! We’re getting ready for the winter and welcoming it! I am going to get all of the Sun Gods’ energy so I can manifest his energy! This will be encouraging!

(List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar)
May you have a good week my friend!
Merry Part
Blessed be✨

6 Likes

Warm greetings @tracy11!

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: Thank you for the lovely introduction- it sounds like you have found your way back to the path and are back on track. May you find the balance, peace, and harmony you are seeking :pray:

The Grey Witch practice sounds very interesting- if I understand correctly, it is a practice based on the balance/neutrality between White and Black magic, yes? If you are willing to share, I would love to hear your experience and learn more about this interesting tradition :blush::books:

Jeannie shared some helpful links- adding in my voice to say that you are warmly invited to all of the Forum Activities (such as the group ritual and weekly challenge). Make yourself at home here and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Blessed be :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to The Coven @tracy11 .
Blessings!

7 Likes

Welcome @tracy11 :blush:

7 Likes

Welcome :blush: it’s so nice to have you here! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a solitary eclectic. Hope to chat with you soon. Nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @tracy11! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop in to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes