The path of balance

Merry Meet fellow practitioners. I strayed from the path approximately 10 years ago and shortly thereafter my universe shifted. Slowly but surely that shift created more and more turmoil for me, one trouble after another, one problem after another. I am in the process of finding my way back to the balance necessary for a peaceful, successful, healthy life and I know that can only come with faith in the universe and with good intentions. I am from Northeast USA. I have been an eclectic solitary practitioner of the Grey Witch practice, traditions and lifestyle. I am happy to be here, as I feel the need to start at the beginning and build up speed with support as I aim for righting the Universe and returning to that balance we all seek. I look forward to meeting others on the same journey and to the support I know is ever present in the pagan/wiccan community.

13 Likes

Merry Meet,
Happy Moon Day!
Hi :wave: so nice to find a Grey Witch Finally! :crossed_swords:
I am Jeannie from Sacramento! Where do you reside? I am an eclectic solitary Witch myself, and a Wiccan!

All’s that matters now is that your home know! You always have family or friends here to help you accomplish your goals with the support you need!

I hope to help you with your journey back to the craft! I am so excited for you! It’s like a happy reunion!
Just to let you know you can join us Thursday for the Buck Moon (Group Ritual - Jul 22) Buck Moon Spell :deer:
on the 22nd :last_quarter_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:we’re going to have a meditation! It’s a good place to start your journey! We’re getting ready for the winter and welcoming it! I am going to get all of the Sun Gods’ energy so I can manifest his energy! This will be encouraging!

(List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar)
May you have a good week my friend!
Merry Part
Blessed be✨

9 Likes

Warm greetings @Krystal_Klear!

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: Thank you for the lovely introduction- it sounds like you have found your way back to the path and are back on track. May you find the balance, peace, and harmony you are seeking :pray:

The Grey Witch practice sounds very interesting- if I understand correctly, it is a practice based on the balance/neutrality between White and Black magic, yes? If you are willing to share, I would love to hear your experience and learn more about this interesting tradition :blush::books:

Jeannie shared some helpful links- adding in my voice to say that you are warmly invited to all of the Forum Activities (such as the group ritual and weekly challenge). Make yourself at home here and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Blessed be :heart:

9 Likes

Welcome to The Coven @Krystal_Klear .
Blessings!

9 Likes

Welcome @Krystal_Klear :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome :blush: it’s so nice to have you here! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a solitary eclectic. Hope to chat with you soon. Nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

9 Likes

Hi @Krystal_Klear! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop in to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hi @Jeannie1 , just wanted to apologize for not communicating since July. I have had a lot going on and have only now just officially joined the infinite roots forum. Grey Witch’s are rarer than others. I found myself drawn to this “belief system” this time around. My wiccan sister, as we were speaking one day, disclosed she studied as a Grey Witch. I researched it and had an AHA moment. I have always believed in the balance of the universe being created through the balances of all else. Black/White, Up/Down, In/Out. Although not so simplified, it gets the point across. I look forward to getting to know you (and others). I did perform ritual for the Buck Moon by the way. Hope yours was full of blessings! :kissing_heart: ~KK

8 Likes

Hi Krystal klear
I knew a grey witch she became my good friend, I’ll look into it because I know I identify as a Wiccan and we believe in polarity too. I hope we can build a friendship too, can’t wait to see you on the forum! I just guess I need to do the research! Wiccans we believe in polarity isn’t that black or white too?
Blessed be
Jeannie

6 Likes

Hello and welcome! I am quite a bit behind in my greetings but I wanted to say hello and welcome. I don’t quite know what I am. I guess that makes me eclectic for now, but I like to think of myself as a Magic Man. This is a very welcoming and accepting group and I am sure you will find it to be a great place.

7 Likes

Krystal
Warm welcome :heart::heart::heart:!:kissing_heart:
Can’t wait to see you on the forum!
So glad you found us dear!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Merry Meet, Blessed Full Moon and Happy Mabon!

Grey Witchcraft is about balance, hence the Grey. Black and White and most notably Dark and Light, Grey being the balance between them. Does that make sense? You are spot on about polarity, however there is a balance everywhere and being in the middle (grey) just supports the balance that the universe strives to achieve. Although, many claim there is no “color” in magick, as I said, Grey is the balance between dark and light which clearly exists. One needs to be careful to evaluate what the true intentions are and who benefits as to not give benefit to an undeserving individual when working magick. I could list dozens of things that require balance in order to “work” properly. I am still learning the intricacies myself, and strive to learn something new everyday. This is how I feel, how I have always felt and why I choose this path. I more than welcome discussion.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the greeting! I have times when I can be more active here, more so than others. I hate to be so sporadic, but life does occur whether we want it to or not. I have already found this to be a welcoming place to explore, learn and share all knowledge and am glad I “stumbled” across it. (Things definitely happen for a reason). Thank you again for the warm welcome!

7 Likes

Krystal Clear

Blockquote
Ow I see know you said

That makes complete sense, and my apologies for not getting back to you. I got sick so I been trying to feel better.
You also said that polarity

Blockquote

Sometimes I work on healing myself but sometimes I wish I could strive better to work on the dark side more to bring some balance . Balance is important for me to consider too!

Blockquote

Thank you!
Jeannie

Everyone has a different idea or meter to detect what’s dark or light. As an example I might think something is wrong and you may think it’s right so in other words there’s no way to measure light and dark other than comparing one thing to the other. I’m just expressing myself that’s all, and sharing how I think!
I can’t wait to see you on the forum, and welcome it’s been such a wonderful topic to talk about! I think you can share some insight on the forum.
Blessed be!
Jeannie

5 Likes