The start of my Journey

@Bexxie
I agree! You are welcome here. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Everyone is willing to help. There is an unending amount of information through the website/app and even more in the forum chats. There are courses you can take as well. (Others are more tech savvy and create a link to the courses page! It’s magic :wink:

8 Likes

@Bexxie hello and welcome. I’m Tracy from England I follow the Norse Pantheon Loki is my patron deity. If herbs are your thing @Mistress_Of_Herbs is our expert. So look at some of her posts or reach out. This is a beautiful friendly coven, we’re all family. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hey, welcome :hugs:
I’m Eva, really nice to meet you :sparkles:
Really glad to have you here, let’s be friends :blush:

10 Likes

Hello @Bexxie,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I like to think that we find the path when things align and the time is right for us- now you carry all of the experiences and wisdom that you have gathered so far! It’s never too late to begin a journey into magick :witch_hat: :heart:

Make yourself at home here, Bexxie- blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Hi, @Bexxie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! This is a great place to make friends and learn so you’ve come to the right place! In case you’re interested, the Spellcasting 101 Course has some great information on colors in candle magic so that might be right up your alley!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome, @Bexxie! It’s lovely to meet you here, in this online space. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, a baby witch residing in Australia with my partner and two lovely cats. I tend to walk in darkness and on the left-hand path, working with Hekate, Lilith, and Lucifer’s demons. :hekate_wheel:

My journey began in earnest only this year, and I joined this coven a little over a month ago. But I’ve already been learning so much from everyone here. So, I’m excited to welcome you into this lovely space and to learn with you. :witch_hat:

9 Likes

@Bexxie Welcome, I am new myself and there is a wealth of knowledge to be had. Starting anything new is exciting and a bit scary at the same time. Everyone is super friendly. Here if I can help in any way.

10 Likes

welcome to the family of witches @Bexxie ! I’m Airam from Greece and I started with herbal candles and stones and I’m constantly learning new things and new paths
Here you will learn many great things!
There are experienced witches to guide you!
Welcome!

8 Likes

Hello there @Bexxie and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

We have so many people here and a wealth of information! I’m sure you’ll find plenty of new friends and lots to keep you busy. Many of us here are solitary practitioners who also spend a lot of our free time studying various magical subjects. I look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask - make yourself at home! :house:

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the kind messages. I feel so welcomed and ready to for this journey.
@Sivonnah , our kids are right around the same age. My son just turned 19 and my daughter will be 18 towards the end of the year. I feel like I have already learned so much, but it really feels like a lot of what I’ve read, I have subconsciously picked up throughout the years and never even realized. Especially herbalism, my father was really big on natural remedies. I am taking the courses and have already absorbed so much knowledge. I have started my grimoire and I have been slowly adding pages as I find information that I feel like I will need again, and I would like to remember. One down point about being older is my memory isn’t nearly as crisp as it used to be.

@starborn I think I am towards the darkness as well. I think Hekate has been walking with me longer than I knew who she was. I have been attracted to keys and various other objects that she tends to have a likeness. Not to mention I am currently on a shadow work journey in addition to learning about this. I feel so blessed that I stumbled upon this gem of a site. It warms my heart and makes me happy to feel so welcomed.

@Nitos3rd It is scary but in an exciting way. In the kind of way where a door just opened that you never knew existed but now that it is found, you can’t (and nor would you want to) shut it.

@BryWisteria I love that perspective. I have definitely picked up some wisdom over the years and I know my approach would have been different had I picked up learning this when I was younger. I see things from a calmer and more patient viewpoint. I feel like I can see other people’s perspectives easier now that I have experienced more than a younger person would have.

@tracy19 Pleasure to meet you. I am interested in herbs and their natural healing qualities. As someone without health insurance, healing naturally is certainly cheaper than going for pharmaceuticals. @Mistress_Of_Herbs, it is a pleasure to meet you as well and I look forward to learning more.

@EvaCVM Thank you so much for the kind words. We should ALL certainly be friends. The more the marrier.

@Amethyst , that is something I plan to look into eventually, but I really feel I need to properly understand the herbs, and crystals properly in order to dive into spellcasting responsibly. I am planning on doing some protection spells, but I think that is the furthest I will go for at least a few weeks till I have a better grasp of the core concepts. :slight_smile: I appreciate you.

@AIRAM , I do believe that is where I am currently started. That and herbal teas. Which is basically the same type of path.

@MeganB The wealth of knowledge is truly amazing. I always am seeking new friends. After a 10-year hermit dweller, I am just now starting to come out my shell and emerging as the butterfly that has been hidden away for so long.

Once again, I really appreciate all of you. The kindness is really heartwarming. I am sorry it took me this long to reply. I do not juggle life really easily and when I am focusing on one ball, some end up being left aside. Hopefully with the craft I can balance my Chakras and become a more well-rounded individual so I can share my gifts with the world.

9 Likes

@Bexxie none of us remember as easily! I think our brains can only hold so much info :exploding_head: lol

7 Likes

I have been known to hit my head a lot on accident throughout my life. I am not sure how i remember much honestly.

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Bexxie

It’s so nice to meet you, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I love your name Bexxie! I named my first daughter Becky and afterward I realized it should have been Rebecca! :roll_eyes: I never thought of calling her by such a cute nickname! Anyway, I’m hoping I can get to know you better! If you have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Bexxie, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s there when you’re ready for it!

5 Likes

Same. Even when I sat down and tried to figure out all the symbology throughout my life, I couldn’t reach the conclusion it was her. I had to get some outside help.

You might also find the current challenge of interest, if you have some time for it:

It prompted me to do a really deep dive into my connection with Hekate. :black_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you. I was born as Rebecca and called Becky growing up. I didn’t become Bexxie until I was in my mid-thirties and a friend called me it. I liked it and it stuck. It was around then I started transitioning into the me that I am currently evolving into.

5 Likes

Since I have subscribed here, and been following more people on different social medias, she has been popping up and the more I read about her the more I see the patterns that appear to have been here. The biggest is the attraction to keys, which is a collection that I picked up from my grandmother. There more time goes on the more I feel like I have had her whispering in my ear trying to get my attention for at least 15-20 years. Honestly, knowing that brings me comfort because those were the hardest times of my life. I’m just now coming out the other end of the rabbit hole.

7 Likes

@Bexxie I’m so sorry!

7 Likes

It’s okay. I feel like I have learned valuable knowledge and wisdom that I otherwise would not have gotten.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.