The Witches Box

So I watch the Witch of Wonderlust on Youtube quite regularly and tonight I came across a video of her unboxing a box of witchcraft supplies sent to her. The supplies included a book, a skull candle, some teas, and a neat Ouija board. I thought it was super cool. I did a search and found The Witches Box website and after about 5 minutes, decided to subscribe. I’ll admit that it was a little expensive for me since I was looking at the price in US and I live in Canada. I really think it will be worth it though! Apparently they send a couple jars of herbs every month too so that will work to build up my collection of ingredients. Plus this way I’m invested in expanding my Craft each month by having a box sent to me. There’s kind of a theme each month that you go along with using what they give you. They also provide some rituals and what not. I know I’m paying more than it would cost to buy the individual ingredients but it does take a lot of hassle out of trying decide what to get next. The way I see it, why not take what’s been given to me through Witchcraft and invest into more Witchcraft. Cause Witchcraft!

8 Likes

Interesting. Dad and I were gifted a subscription to a snack box that came monthly… I sort of miss it now that we are venturing out less often. Your Witch Box would definitely be worth looking into. I am kinda picky though so I would want to know ahead of time what was being shipped or if there is choice. THANKS for the information @colin.

4 Likes

I was subscribed to the witches box but it’s just too pricey. Otherwise, heck yeah I’d still be receiving boxes filled with sweet witchy items! And the herb jars were different. You’ll be happy with your W box!

6 Likes

I would love to subscribe to one of the witchy boxes floating around but they’re all so exepensive. I hope you’re happy with yours, The Witch’s Box is one I hear about the most. It sounds very good!

4 Likes

Well thank you for the positivity, I needed it. I was still kind of doubting my decision this morning. I think it comes with a book usually too. It is definitely expensive though, I had to pay international shipping. Maybe I’ll post some pictures of what I get inside! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ohh yes- share some pictures, @colin! I would love to see what delightful witchy treasures you get :gift::blush:

5 Likes