šŸ“˜ The Witches Path: Advancing Your Craft at Every Level by Thorn Mooney

This thread is for those reading The Witches Path for the Spells8 Book Club ! :blue_book:

51Gt5VCkOhS.SX332_BO1,204,203,200
From Amazon

This thread is open for all those reading this book. Feel free to swap thoughts and share highlights with one another as you read :open_book:

Things to keep in mindā€¦

• Others may read slower than you! Hide spoilers by clicking the gear (:gear:) and selecting either [Hide Details] or [Blur Spoilers]
  • This thread is just for those reading this book - others can post about their books in the current main discussion for this reading session.

~ Happy Reading! ~

9 Likes

Those reading The Witches Path this session (Spells8 Book Club XI ) are:

@MeganB
@SunshineLee
@Princess_Tara

(if any others decide to read this book, they will be added in here as well)

:star: This thread is for you to chat, share, and discuss the book you are all enjoying! :star:

When this session ends, everyone is warmly invited to share their final review of The Witches Path in the communal Readersā€™ Review Post when it appears at the end of this reading session.

Happy reading and blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Can i ask to @MeganB and @SunshineLee how are you finding the book so far? It sounds like a great book and am soooo tempted to buy it however i currently have just finished:
-Wicca: for beginners by Lisa Chamberlain
-Wicca: book of spells By Lisa Chamberlain

I am currently reading:
-Wicca: crystal Magic by Lisa Chamberlain
-History of paganism magazine by The Gods of The Ancient

and have these books being posted to me:
-Palmistry: the art of reading palms by Anna Comerford
-Wicca: Candle magic by Lisa Chamberlain
-Wicca: Year of magic by Lisa Chamberlain
-Hekate: Goddess of witches by Courtney Weber
-Psychic Witch : A Metaphysical Guide to Meditation, Magick and Manifestation by Mat Auryn
-Wicca a modern guide to witchcraft and magic by Harmony Nice
-The Evolutionary Empath by Rev. Stephanie Red Feather and Linda Star Wolf
-The Horned God of the Witches by Jason Mankey
-A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft: 366 Ways to Witchify Your Life by Deborah Blake
-The Mindful Witch: A Daily Journal for Manifesting a Truly Magickal Life by Jenn Stevens
The Crooked Path: Introduction to Traditional Witchcraft By Kelden

If any one has read these books as well let me know would love to know what you think of them :blush:

6 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a lot of exciting books on your to-read list, @TheMuslimWitch! :star_struck: While this thread here is just for discussing The Witches Path, feel free to share your list of books as a new discussion in the Recommendations Category to ask for thoughts on those books.

I hope you can get some good tips on both The Witches Path and the others! Happy reading :books::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks and sorry I didnā€™t realise :blush:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s quite a list of books! So far, Iā€™m only on chapter one :laughing: but it is definitely mind-opening. It is not a 101 book, meaning that it isnā€™t going to teach you correspondences, spells, etc. However, that doesnā€™t mean this book isnā€™t beginner-friendly. I feel like, even just in the first chapter, it covers a lot of good information and gives you a solid idea of how the book can be approached. Iā€™m enjoying it so far!

2 Likes

Sounds like a great bookā€¦ I love to mix things up and I too do not always read 101 booksā€¦ At the moment I am on the 2 books listed above and asides from witchy books I am in the middle of the book called Beneath this man, Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets and the complete book of dreamsā€¦ :yawning_face:it makes me tired thinking how I just keep alternating

2 Likes

No worries at all, @TheMuslimWitch! :blush: I never want to close down a discussion about reading, so please do feel free to keep the discussion going in another thread about all your exciting books :books::two_hearts:

It sounds like a really solid guide! :star_struck: Maybe itā€™s still too early to tell, but in your opinion do you think the content is helpful for more seasoned witches too (mid to experienced), or does it seem mostly geared towards beginners?

2 Likes

Oh it definitely is not a book geared directly toward beginners. If I remember correctly, Thorn said she wrote the book as a sort of guide to getting out of a magical slump, those times where life has just gotten in the way and you find yourself forgetting the moon phase or not feeling connected to your Craft anymore. Itā€™s already given me food for thought and Iā€™m only through the first 2 chapters lol

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! :blush: I know the title says ā€œcraft at every levelā€, but sometimes books that cater to beginners can have a hard time balancing things between levels :sweat_smile: Iā€™ve noticed they usually either focus on beginners or stay towards advanced content. Thatā€™s really nice to hear that it takes such a helpful and balanced approach!

Hope you continue to enjoy it- blessed reading! :sparkles::open_book:

1 Like

As per request, @Princess_Tara has been added to the reading this for The Witches Path.

Blessed reading! :sparkles::open_book:

2 Likes

Thanks @BryWisteria

Hello guys,

I am reading this book. Excited to enjoy with you all. In fact this idea is nice. @anneshakargupta

2 Likes

Hello Witchesā€™ Path readers!

The current session of the Book Club has come to an end- thanks for joining in! :blush:

Everyone is warmly invited to share your thoughts on the book in the Book Club XI - Readersā€™ Reviews thread :scroll:

The main thread features reviews from those who read this book as well as reviews from those who read other books this session :+1:

Thanks again for joining in, and I hope you enjoyed The Witchesā€™ Path- Iā€™m looking forward to hearing what you think about it ! :blue_book: :sparkles: :mage:

1 Like

Iā€™m still reading, but Iā€™m loving it so far! Iā€™m about halfway through it.

2 Likes

I completed my reading. I found this book informative. It describes many concepts so easily like what is witchcraft, rituals & so on.

Also I provided my review on this book. Thanks creating this lovely thread.

1 Like

Glad youā€™re enjoying it so far, @MeganB- happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wonderful, @Princess_Tara, thanks so much for sharing your review! Canā€™t wait to read it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes