These Affirmations Resonate Every Time

As some of you know, I’m going through some undeniably hard times with my mother. I decided to just keep my head up, close my mouth and open my heart. I was looking for a little support or a sign. Then I get this email with Moon Omens affirmation that once again is accurate.

Message to self:

“I choose happiness. I choose peace.

I choose respect. I choose to listen

to my intuition and lead with my heart.

Today is the day I shine bright & carry

my mission one more step forward.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

6 Likes

Beautiful. And very good advice.

2 Likes

I love these affirmations, they help me each day that I get to read them. I hope they are helping you with your mother and that things are starting to get better.

4 Likes

Sorry you’re having some rough times, @christina4. Despite that, you are such a force of positivity and inspiration- sharing happiness and good energy with others! You are truly very strong, hang in there! Sending big hugs to you :heart::hugs: The words of the affirmations you share are very powerful- I hope they help to fill you with the love and light you deserve! :pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes

How did I not see this? Anyway thanks!!

3 Likes

From my heart, I truly appreciate your kind words! I try to be the change I want my kids to see. My relationship with my kids mean everything to me. I don’t want to risk that. We’re very close.:blush:

4 Likes

I am the same way with my kids.

You are very welcome. Thank you!

3 Likes