Things I've Found That I Know Some of You Will Love!

I screen shotted a few items from one of my favourite online shops thewitchery.ca and wanted to share them because I know there’s a certain person that will gravitate towards the one item and another the other!

Ten points to whomever can guess who the first I think it’ll appeal to~20 if you guess both! Lolol

7 Likes

LOL I’m guessing @Kasandra or @basil for the dragon hook!

The incense matches I’m not sure (maybe @Garnet?) but I need some!! I’ll check out that site, thanks for sharing!!

6 Likes

I’m not sure who but those incense matches are super cool!

5 Likes

You got it with Basil!

4 Likes

They’re amazing! I live them for my travel altars

4 Likes

Just ordered the matches!!!

4 Likes

I never understood the whole ordeal with matches. Sorry but I do like the dragon! :dragon::dragon_face:

4 Likes

Incense matches are a good alternative when you can’t burn an entire stick of incense. Perfect for travel altars, too!

3 Likes

Oh, I’m definitely gravitating toward the dragon hook. :laughing:
I would order some matches, but unfortunately, I can’t burn incense in my apartment.

2 Likes

I’m not really into dragons either I mean I don’t not like them but they’ve never called to me specifically. Maybe while watching game of thrones but it was just the hype

1 Like

REALLY?! Darn it I have a code you can use for your next purchase if you like~friendsofthewitch will save you 20%! And anytime you do want to order I’m more than happy to order with you and then I can always pick it up for you if it was cheaper for me to mail~I dk if that would help or not but she does live in my city!

2 Likes

That hook is so cool hey? I think it’s the only one as well. Feel free to use that code friendsofthewitch to save or for your first purchase you can also use the code first!

2 Likes

Stick incense is messy, Cone incense can be over powering. I want to see if the matches will be better, Less smoke, less headaches.

2 Likes

I found some incense bricks on Amazon that are less smoky than other types I’ve tried. The ones I bought came with a tea light burner, pop them on the top and heat from underneath rather than burning directly.

4 Likes

Beautiful treasures, @AliceInWonderdab! :sparkles: I particularly like the dragon hook- it would make a beautiful statement piece for any dragon lover :dragon_face: :two_hearts:

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

As much as I love dragons, if I buy another trinket, will have to buy a bigger house​:rofl::joy:
Once I collected frogs, a lesser type of dragon before reaching adulthood, now I collect dragons. I have certainly evolved over the years.

4 Likes

True but I always carry a lighter due to me being a smoker I smoke :herb:

3 Likes

Oh I so hear you about needing another house~I’m a stuff collector I love the stuff :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Stick incense can be so messy~I recently bought a planchette style holder and it’s got the wider base I’m hoping it’ll collect the ash fall easier. And ugh I’ve yet to find a cone I enjoy I find they’re all so overpowering

2 Likes

You Smoke? BAD WITCH, NO DEVIL’S CAKE FOR YOU! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes