This is your New York News 🗞️

This is Christina Vincent, reporting from New York News. As my intuition awakens me at 3:00 am sharp, I go on my back porch and a motorized scooter takes off down the street and heads off to a business across the street (but at an angle) from me. And the guy who owns the scooter meets up with his accomplice who’s awaiting him. The scooter guy turns on his colored lights so he can see, then the other guy takes a lock cutter out of a backpack. They begin breaking into the poor old business. I then headed inside as they don’t see me and call the cops. Thankfully the cops get there in time as it seemed like forever. And the good guys win today. Signing off, I’m Christina. This is your New York News :newspaper_roll:

10 Likes

Thank you, Christina, for your on-the-spot reporting! So glad the good guys won for once!

4 Likes

I know, right!! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The business should give you a gift certificate or something. You deserve an award!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I’ve always wanted to be a meteorologist since I was a child.

4 Likes

LOL! I wouldn’t! They have to go out into hurricanes and report while the winds are trying to knock them over. You couldn’t pay me enough!

3 Likes

Haha that’s the best part :zap::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cyclone::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_snow::cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain::closed_umbrella:

3 Likes

You’re braver than I am, that’s for sure!

3 Likes

Ever since the movie twister, it became an exciting thing to think about.

4 Likes

Oh yeah it has!! I think I must have watched that movie about a hundred times :joy:

4 Likes

@christina4 that was awesome you could help that business. Ppl are having a hard enough time staying open. Great job

4 Likes