Tips on what to do for my Birthday as a Witch!

Hi everybody!

Tomorrow, December 31th is my birthday. I didn’t want to do anything special. But I think that It would be insane to not celebrate as this birthday is also meaningful as I will also celebrate the fact that I am growing as a witch, balanced and fearless. I have not really much ideas. I have thought about a beauty spell. That could serve me as a woman. Personal guilty pleasure… Then I also needed more ideas from you on what to do, any spells or gratitude ritual.

Thank you. And blessed be!

7 Likes

First and foremost Happy Birthday! A beauty spell sounds appropriate for the occasion, spoil yourself, it’s your birthday :nail_care: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It’s officially December 31st here in Perth so a very happy birthday to you. On your birthday I agree with @Eliza_01 . Do whatever makes you happy! Self-love on your birthday is very appropriate. Maybe a thought could be some magick or meditations associated with Capricorn?

6 Likes

@Eliza_01 Really great! I am doing it. Thank you a bunch​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

@jessica72 This is a huge idea. I will dive through my natal chart and look for specific traits. Meditate and build a spell to cleanse any negative traits that can be a blockage for me. Haha, I am definitely a real Witch. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blush::clinking_glasses::ice_cream:

6 Likes

Never ever for a single moment doubt that you are! :pentagram:

5 Likes

Happy Early Birthday! :birthday:

Wish magic seems like a given on your birthday. Find the Nine of Cups and use it to focus on what you really want.

7 Likes

@jessica72 Haha Sure! Kisses :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Amethyst Great it’s a super idea. I love it! My best wishes to you too for the new year to come.

5 Likes

Have a great day for your birthday xxx

5 Likes

@jessica72 Thank you! Special wishes for you too for the New year’s Eve. Blessed be!

5 Likes

Thank you hunni! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you! May all your wishes come true!

4 Likes

@Amethyst Thank you​:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

@SingingWitch happy birthday :birthday::gift::balloon:

5 Likes

@crystal24 Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi Singing Witch! I often over the years make birthday candles for my loved ones. I make the candle out of their Zodiac elemental color that represents their birthday month. When making them candle I will also add essential oil to the wax that represents their month of birth. After the birthday candle cools, I scrab a sigil that represents what I would like for them in their new coming year. If is a child, I will put a cartoon figure that represents a wish I would like for that child. This is an advance candle spell, but it often brings results for the birthday well-wisher.
For a Basic beginner spell, the caster can use a white candle, dress it with essential oil for whatever birthday wish they would like to cast.
I always as the birthday guest to wait for a Waxing moon before lighting it, this is a better way of insuring the guest’s wish. Bright Blessings.

4 Likes

@kalight Thank you! This is brilliant… Nice to meet you!

4 Likes

You’re welcome!

2 Likes