Today is one of the happiest days of my life

We bought our house today y’all!! Its a little smaller than we hoped and it needs a little work done to it but Cody says we can do that while we’re living in it. But we’re going to be moved in by Christmas :christmas_tree::smiley:

23 Likes

Super happy for you!! My wife and I are on the process too. Enjoy!!! Celebrate!!!

13 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited because this is the first home I’ve ever bought. Best wishes to you and your wife

10 Likes

Congratulations @phoenix_dawn! That’s awesome news!

Enjoy the move when it happens and all the best to you and yours.

Tem

10 Likes

Thanks @Temujin_Calidius I’ll post pictures as soon as we are moved and settled

9 Likes

That’s so great! Congratulations! Now comes the difficult part, moving. LOL!

9 Likes

Luckily I have 3 teenage girls to help with that. I don’t mind the moving process I just HATE packing :smiley:

9 Likes

The last time I moved I had to get rid of decades worth of stuff because I didn’t have the storage for it. Some of it I miss. I’m glad you have good help!

10 Likes

Congratulations! Everyone needs their own space but there’s nothing like having a place that is yours!

10 Likes

Congrats this is great news. I hope you will be able to make it your little cosy home :blush:

11 Likes

Congratulations @phoenix_dawn! I am so happy for you & your growing family.

11 Likes

Congrats!! What a great Christmas celebration that will be! And fixer uppers are perfect to buy! You can put your own personal touches and add equity to your home at the same time.

11 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Congratulations! It’s going to be an amazing journey for you.

10 Likes

@phoenix_dawn congrats on the new home

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada: amazing news x

10 Likes

That is bestest of best news! I am so happy for you both! Moved in my Christmas, now that is a fairy-tale ending that you both well and truly deserve. But that’s great that it needs some work, you can make it your own, put your own stamp on things. I wish both you and Cody and your daughters all the happiness in the world. May your new home be forever blessed with love and light.

9 Likes

That’s amazing, @phoenix_dawn- a huge congrats to you and Cody! :tada::house:

There’s a great spell on Spells8 for blessing a new house- I’ll leave it here in case you are interested!

House Blessing Prayer (Protection for a New Home)
Prayer-For-Blessing-Your-Home

Congrats again- enjoy your new home! :house_with_garden: :heart:

10 Likes

Yay! Congratulations :tada::clap:

9 Likes

Congratulations @phoenix_dawn !!!

8 Likes