Today’s Devotional to Hecate

I am so amazed at what happened today. I am still learning and I am brand new. During the Devotional to Hecate, my beloved doggies Rocky and Bentley joined in! They looked at the candlelight, the sky, and gave me a million kisses. We sat in wonder and joy for several minutes, then each one walked respectfully away. I am amazed that they worshipped with me! This has really touched my heart!

14 Likes

@kim7 that’s great. It’s so nice your puppies joined you

8 Likes

It’s said that one of Hecate’s favorite animals are dogs, maybe they felt the vibes and wanted to join you!

9 Likes

Who said dogs can’t tap into their spiritual side too :laughing:

7 Likes

Your furry friends wanted to join in the devotional- what a magickal moment, @kim7! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perhaps your pups will make a habit out of it, in which case you’ve got yourself some wonderful helpers/apprentices! :heart::dog:

Hearing this brought a smile to my face, thanks so much for sharing!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! These babies have brought so much joy to my life. My Rocky sits on the back step every night, gazing at the sky. He can meditate longer than I can! He’s a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix and very energetic! He is quite devout in his evening ritual and sits in calm and peace.

• I now believe he knew something I didn’t, and has been trying to show me! I love worshipping with my babies!
5 Likes

Aww, they’re so cute!

4 Likes

Rocky and Bentley are adorable, @kim7- you have some real sweeties keeping you company while you practice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Please give them a hug/pets from me! :dog: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

They are so cute!!!

4 Likes