Today's Affirmation 🐾

Message to self:

“I am worthy of love.

I am worthy of forgiveness.

I am worthy of a new beginning.

I am worthy of beautiful manifestations.

I am worthy of good things, and I am

learning and growing everyday.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

12 Likes

Ah! I just read this from Moon Omens. I was going to post it, but I saw the author & thought… @christina4 may have posted this already. I’m so glad that I didn’t!

It all rings true for me right now navigating these life changes that have been sort of plopped in my lap. I’m so very excited for the future but right now… the immediate repercussions are just a lot. I feel like I need to do a lot of resting right now. It’s hard to explain.

Thank you for posting this! :heart:

8 Likes

I can relate to the resting a lot!! I don’t know what’s going on with me but all I can think of is sleeping! When I got my results back from the hospital, I found out that I have a sleeping disorder found in my blood. I didn’t even go to the hospital for that reason. Anyway, I’m sorry you’ve been not doing so well!!!

You could have posted this anyway and I would have seen it and not posted it myself!! Next time, don’t hesitate!!!

6 Likes

Exactly! I can’t wait to be asleep, even to pass the time so I don’t have to be awake while I’m waiting. I’m sorry that you have something going on too! I wish there was something I could do or say to take it away from you.

I would never take away from your Daily posts, I like them too much! :blush:

6 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing

4 Likes