Message to self:

“My words create worlds. My words lift

up those I encounter, they give hope,

and they spread purity & truth. My

words are a reflection of my true

intentions and inner growth.”

~ Shawn Fontaine

12 Likes

This is beautiful- I sure hope these things carry across in my writing projects! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for this one, Christina- it really hit home for me :heart:

7 Likes

I would have to agree because your words create worlds for everyone here that’s spread across the globe! Aaaaaand, you are Travel Witch!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Your writing projects will be as amazing as you are!!! Don’t stress it, you got this!!!

6 Likes

Awww that is so kind of you, Christina! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are always full of inspirational words and they make a real difference for the better. Thanks so much for all that you do! :heart::hugs:

4 Likes

At first, you inspired me and now I’m inspiring others. It began with one inspiring beautiful soul! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awww you are so kind, Christina! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Inspiration is a contagious thing- it sounds like we inspire each other! :heart::handshake:

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that both of beautiful souls inspire each of us here in the coven. I can’t speak for everyone else obviously but you are both inspiration to me! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

That is so nice of you to say, @phoenix_dawn! :heart::blush: I guess it follows something like the rule of three- give out inspiration, and it will come back to you three-fold! :sparkles:

We have a very inspirational coven! :infinite_roots: :pray:

4 Likes

You’re so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and you’re growing up so fast as a witch!! I’m so proud of you :heart:

3 Likes

@christina4 thank you doll! That means the world to me

2 Likes