Today's Inspiration ♾️

14 Likes

You better believe it. :grin:

6 Likes

Oh I do!!! It’s sad because there are a lot of beauty in people but they just can’t see it because there ego gets the better part of them! All they have to do is just love their self even a little.

7 Likes

@christina4 it’s not always ego standing in the way. We are our own worst critics because we see all the parts of ourselves that we may hide from others in fear of being judged or rejected. And the flaws that we see in ourselves that no one else sees make it a bit more difficult to love ourselves because they are magnified and ever present in our minds because we see it 24/7 without pause. That’s my biggest problem. I see things/struggle with things in myself that I keep very hidden from other people for fear of abandonment and rejection and so when people tell me that I’m strong, beautiful, etc,etc… I have trouble accepting the compliment and believing it even though I can see those things about myself as well :woman_shrugging:t3: just my 2 cents

5 Likes

That’s the definition of ego that I mean. Not the ego meaning having a high self esteem and you brag about everything. Lol but I get what you’re saying! Thanks :blush:

4 Likes

This is what I’ve been working on since my divorce and I must say, I’ve come a long way and quite proud of myself! :blush:
Always a work in progress

6 Likes

I’m proud of that in you!!! That’s a hard situation. I’ve seen quite a few family members go through divorce.

5 Likes