Today's Inspiration 😨

15 Likes

@christina4
You know the Vikings lived to die in battle and go to Balhala with thousand female virgins, right?
My dream is to die and go to Balhala to be massaged by 1000 men, don’t care if they passed it, as long as they do what they have promised before I died.:joy::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Hey, that’s a great goal!!! I don’t mind it by either men or women!!! :wink:

7 Likes

Once you’re dead, there are no rules🤣

8 Likes

Yessir, party at Christina’s Basil’s coming with his sexy men and I’ve got my mix of genders and I’m the chef and bartender!!! Whose coming??? You’re all invited!!! :grin:

8 Likes

It will be a blast in heaven when we died.
Poor Saint Peters, will do his head in​:joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Saint Peter is the heavens gate keeper.
My mum used to say he doesn’t want me just yet, it’s full up there.

8 Likes

No wonder why :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@christina4
My next life will be One night in Heaven, by M People, or Moving on Up!
It’s Sunday what the hell am I going to do with myself, Dusty Springfield.
Sunny here, long overdue.
Gonna put my Bluetooth headset on, play my favourite tracks and shake my booty while watering the garden. You only live once!:joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hahaha sounds like we’d get along great!!! :laughing:

7 Likes

Count me in!

8 Likes

wow girl your getting me with these !

6 Likes

how did i miss this :frowning: Muggle life is not fun

6 Likes

Invitations in the mail!! :love_letter:

5 Likes

All that is great, but there’s one ingredient left, that’s a glass with wine. :wine_glass: then we all can shake our booty with @basil .

6 Likes

@pedros10
Nowadays, just drink 1 or 2 daily gin tonics made with Russian vodka.
Not saying no to beer or red wine, it’s just that knocks pain down quicker, without the bitter side effects of painkillers :rofl::joy:
"Sweet dreams are made of this":face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Actually @basil only half of the Vikings went to VALHALLA the other half went to Folkvangr which was ruled by Freya. There is said to be endless mead in Valhalla but in my research (with Frigg being my matron deity I’m studying the Norse pantheons) I have yet to come across anything about virgins in Valhalla. I believe that is an Islamic belief honestly. I don’t know much about the Islamic faith but I haven’t seen any mention of virgins being promisrd in Valhalla. If there were in fact virgins promised then I would venture to say they would probably be in Folkvangr as Freya is the goddess of love, war and sex but given her brazen sexual repertoire I highly doubt there were many virgins in Folkvangr either.

5 Likes

@phoenix_dawn
My apologies to you and your godess here.
But the principal applies the same, want to go to heaven and have fun.
I have a 16 number in Karma, a debt to pay. Here or later!
In previous lives I tricked or I was tricked, either way not very happy bunny :rofl::joy:
Thanks

4 Likes

Yes!!! Cheers to that! :wine_glass:

5 Likes

No offense taken @basil. I apologize of I came off as a “know-it-all” wagging my finger in your face :joy: I saw an opportunity to show if what I had learned of my pantheon and ran with it because I really don’t get many chances to show off my knowledge of Norse mythology in mundane day to day discussion and I don’t have any real life witch friends locally

5 Likes

@phoenix_dawn
Likewise. I stand corrected and you’re forgiven…this time!:joy::rofl:
I have found it very enlightening.

Neither do I.
According to Pauline( League of Gentleman): who needs friends when you’ve got pens.
If they work, you use them, if not, you Chuck them.:joy::rofl:

My granny used to say: I have 5 fingers in one hand, that’s all the friends I need.
Sometimes I think there are too many.
She was a Pisces.:pray:
Rest in peace.

5 Likes