Tomorrow is my birthday!

i’m super exited to hang out with my friends tomorrow and celibrate my birthday and add some litha stuff into it too.
i’m gonna make bannana pudding cake and decorate the place with flowers (if i can find any wild ones because im broke lol)
also i have a very huge feeling my grandma got me that green witch book since she does not mind wicca that much anymore :>

14 Likes

Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday!!!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday to you! It is my sister’s birthday as well. It’s fun to be born on the first day of summer :slight_smile: I hope you get your wish! :birthday:

9 Likes

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a blessed Litha, @summer2! :partying_face: :birthday: The summer solstice seems like a very auspicious and lucky day to celebrate your birthday- cheers to many more celebrations to come! :blush:

May your birthday dreams come true and that you and your loved ones have a wonderful time- enjoy! :heart::tada:

7 Likes

Happy birthday :balloon:

6 Likes

Have a wonderful birthday and Litha! Double the power of love and light on this day.
Blessed be.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday! I hope you have the best day!

6 Likes

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!! Now we know why you picked that username!! :sun_with_face: :sunflower: :blush: Enjoy the summer, Summer!!

6 Likes

I hope you had and are still having a wonderful magickal birthday!!

7 Likes